Old Geezer Wise Ass Poll -- just how Geezer are you? Can you qualify?

Guest Squirrel

Mark if you personally remember or personally experienced the following events:  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Mark if you personally remember or personally experienced the following events:

• The Surrender of the Empire of Japan, 2 Sept 1945
    • The invasion of South Korea, 25 June 1950
    • Accession of Queen Elizabeth II to the throne, 6 Feb 1952
    • First man-made satellite, Sputnik, 4 Oct 1957
    • A-bomb drills in public schools
    • Calendars on the kitchen wall that listed VE Day & VJ Day
    • Kennedy assassination
    • First landing of humans on the Moon, 20 July, 1969
    • Woodstock 15-18 Aug 1969
    • The 1970's. Nothing worth shit happened in the 1970's. Just bad fashions.
    • The introduction of "personal computers". HTML introduced.
    • Reagan tells Gorbachev "...tear down this wall." German citizens overran it starting 6:53 pm, 9 Nov 1989
    • I don't remember these things cuz I'm too old.
    • I don't remember these things cuz I wasn't born yet.
    • I don't remember tese tinks cuz i dun tooo miny drugs in the '60s

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Tassie land is where the Aussies send their inbreds to inbreed some more. I have a bud who lives in Lindesfarn(sp?)

Say what you want about Aussies, but 1) these people know how to barbecue, 2) they know how to drink beer, 3) they party down, 4) they own their own whole fucking continent and 4) according to Abby Winters and Girls Out West, they got some nice ladies there.

Hope they don't allow it to be as fucked up as North America.

Aussie can't be God chosen land.

It has 8 of the 10 deadliest creatures crawling around!

it is so fucking hot that huge numbers of the white population develops skin cancer.

It is being overrun with Chinese who have decided that Australia is big enough for them to fill (alongside taking over Africa!).

It is full of descendants of British convicts!!! It is also full of sheep shaggers!!! And hardly anybody lives there because it is so fucking hostile to humans!!

Only joking Australia looks amazing but then it's not a country it's a continent!

Guest Squirrel

Listen Van, my friend (and I do mean that):

Aussies are less biologically concentrated that Brits: they have a big, big island. They're not as huge of a melting pot of different DNA structures like North America became: to Americans, you Euros are all in-bred relics who just got a little brains attached by a weird fusion of Angle, Saxon, Jute, Norman, Dane, Roman, Celt, Goth and a fucking bunch of other tribes. At one time, you knew how to fight.

There is now mother (England); the Eldest son who left home early (United States of America); the weird sister (Canada); the treasured adopted daughter who Mother lavished all her wealth upon (India); and the younger feisty brother (Australia/New Zealand). That's all the family we have left.

I'd hate for us Olde English descendents to air our dirty laundry in public, but I'm with younger brother Australia and eldest brother Scotland on many, many issues.

We'll discuss Ireland and France later. That's problematic for me as I'm sure it is for you.

We'll have to look up his Doctorate and see what he specializes in and where he obtained his education and formal training.

And Squirrel, Oz is so much more Leftist than you could ever imagine. I'm sure I could bring a huge gathering of car people here to let loose on you just how bad it is and how bad it's really getting.

Their PM makes Obama look like a Kindergarten child.

Guest Squirrel

Here is a name of a man who pushed a life style in the 1960's. DR Timothy Leary .

Is Timothy Leary dead? Or is he just on the outside looking in?