When did you join camcaps and why....and why can't you ever leave?

Guest NL Forever

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

So if you found out that a CC member had serious Physical disabilities and a Computer was their only means of communication your only answer would be "god help them lool".That is completely out of order mate and anyone else that agrees with it,and don't insult my intelligence by saying "I'm entitled to my opinion".You are mocking the afflicted,wrong on so many levels pal.!!!!!!!!

You seen to be taking this conversation  out of all context so am bringing it to a halt. Never have i even mentioned anyone having physical disabilities and wouldn't even think of doing so. You seem to be intent in introducing this subject so I am butting out before I say something I shouldn't.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

You seen to be taking this conversation  out of all context so am bringing it to a halt. Never have i even mentioned anyone having physical disabilities and wouldn't even think of doing so. You seem to be intent in introducing this subject so I am butting out before I say something I shouldn't.

I know you wouldn't say anything detrimental towards disabled people but the point I was making was that a disabled member would read your post and could be offended so what I was meaning was be careful what you say.I maybe put it a bit brutally but in my previous post I did mention it as "difficulties"

However we have had our say and being mature adults I think?? Let's just move on.Peace pal?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm glad you're leaving the rodents out of the equation. 😁

No I'm not! There are pervy squirrels on my patio fence peering in the kitchen all the time! Only you would know what they trying to see

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

No I'm not! There are pervy squirrels on my patio fence peering in the kitchen all the time! Only you would know what they trying to see

Ash they are nuts about you😀😀

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know what those damn squirrels are after peeping in your windows, and I'm sure you love it just enough to give them one hell of a good show that keeps them cumming back. 😉 and your girlfriends from work. 😎

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Why don't you close the Venetian blinds.

Oh Joke:

Do you know how to make a Venetian blind?

Poke his eyes out😀

Sorry!!

Lol, you should be sorry 🙄,  love you anyway!😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I know what those damn squirrels are after peeping in your windows, and I'm sure you love it just enough to give them one hell of a good show that keeps them cumming back. 😉 and your girlfriends from work. 😎

Hey star, how are you?  I dont have nuts or a bushy tail,  so that's not it. maybe @Foamy T. Squirrel can let us know

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

My shithead cousins followed me here, evidentially. I will use my mighty ban hammer to destroy them and our love nest shall not be disturbed by them again. Be right back. Stay hot. 😍🤣

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My shithead cousins followed me here, evidentially. I will use my mighty ban hammer to destroy them and our love nest shall not be disturbed by them again. Be right back. Stay hot. 😍🤣

I think I will go take a ride on my star LOL the squirrel is on the warpath.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Haha, they're your shithead cousins? Do me a favor, while you're whacking, tell them to stop eating my green tomatoes right off the damn plants! 😬

• Like 1