Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

13 minutes ago, Morrison said:

What is the difference from guests at any other apartments? They are recruited for the exact same reason. 

Only that there was a possibility of them performing with Sabrina which was what I was hoping.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, squish said:

Well that answers one question. The guests were invited to perform at Scott's apartment to generate clicks. Not sure about the other guest although he has been on his phone a lot.

yesterday i hear the other guest on the phone trying to convinse someone to come to the apt,(i think was a female) maybe he is still trying. i also heard Scott sweet talking this couple about the prject, but he was not honest he just throw bunch of paradise lies to them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

yesterday i hear the other guest on the phone trying to convinse someone to come to the apt,(i think was a female) maybe he is still trying. i also heard Scott sweet talking this couple about the prject, but he was not honest he just throw bunch of paradise lies to them.

Thanks Moon. I don't normally watch this apartment but the apartment seems quite interesting as is this recent development with the young male guests. Not sure whether Scott has ever 'shared' Sabrina but I would not object if he did.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks Moon. I don't normally watch this apartment but the apartment seems quite interesting as is this recent development with the young male guests. Not sure whether Scott has ever 'shared' Sabrina but I would not object if he did.

i dont watch it neither, but there is nothing else interesting to watch at the moment😄 , and yeah he has shared her many times,but generaly their sex is like stiflers, lot of pauses move around stop out of the blue, never knowing what is happening 😄

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, squish said:

فقط أنه كان هناك إمكانية لأدائهم مع سابرينا وهو ما كنت آمل.

ممارسة الجنس  الضيف مع سابرينا  سيكون افضل