Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, colman32 said:

earlier I suggested that sabrina might have the virus now the are offline I am worried for her can admin explain the situation 

Well support told me there are personal problems. This was four days ago. Nobody has the virus there. I think it has something to do with the video call she had with Alex before the place went offline. 

Quite strange situation there. I think they will leave or being relocated again...

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Some where like 44 coins a minute, but that has dropped to about 22. They don’t do anything amazing. In fact the VHTV ChickStream girls look pissed off like they are being taken advantage of. Can’t imagine why they would think that. 😆

Was 39 a minute when Alisa first started. The weird and wonderful guys are the best part. Most are probably pissed off because more don't want to go "private". LOL

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

And when they do it’s an awful, boring show, that half the time you can see on the free cam. They run that place like they want to lose money 

That's what has never made sense. Why would people pay by the minute when the quality of streaming is shit, hundreds/thousands are watching also, and let's be honest most of these shows are shit anyway. Being on free cam is also a kick in the balls if you are the one paying for a "private". 

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

More news. Problems with landlord. Back in new place at end of May

How do you have a problem with a Landlord.  As long as the Rent is Paid they should not bother you at all.  

Invite the Landlord in for a little nookie and all problems will be solved.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3