Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, squish said:

@moonlight89 greetings. Are you able to help us as to why Sabrina wouldn't play? 00:08:40 cam 6 might help. I suspect Scott was drunk.

nope , nothing interesting, she said "thats it turn the music low" Scott asked to come down and she said i want to sleep.

i pass throught the previous timeline and hear nothing interesting.

i'm always doubtfull as to the guest Scott finds, they doesnt look "normal" thoose two looks like "gobnik/hooligans/troublemakers/homeless" if i remember corectly there was another one couple that was so weird like really something was very off from them, i have a feeling, he is finding thoose poeple from " loosers parks" that place that group of people hangs drinking taking drugs etc...its just a feeling.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

nope , nothing interesting, she said "thats it turn the music low" Scott asked to come down and she said i want to sleep.

i pass throught the previous timeline and hear nothing interesting.

i'm always doubtfull as to the guest Scott finds, they doesnt look "normal" thoose two looks like "gobnik/hooligans/troublemakers/homeless" if i remember corectly there was another one couple that was so weird like really something was very off from them, i have a feeling, he is finding thoose poeple from " loosers parks" that place that group of people hangs drinking taking drugs etc...its just a feeling.

Thanks moon. He must have an agenda to invite gopniks to a relatively luxurious apartment to meet his hot partner but I am not sure what it was - maybe to just generate some clicks.  

I feel real sorry for Sabrina! She is one of the prettiest and most sexual girls in VH but for some reason she is with a losing drug addict and makes her join with people who are similar. Sabrina deserves someone to treat her well and not as a commodity! I guess that's why she has to stop getting high too and hang out with people who really know how to have a good time.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I feel real sorry for Sabrina! She is one of the prettiest and most sexual girls in VH but for some reason she is with a losing drug addict and makes her join with people who are similar. Sabrina deserves someone to treat her well and not as a commodity! I guess that's why she has to stop getting high too and hang out with people who really know how to have a good time.

She certainly looked good tonight. I think she found Scott embarrassing in front of those lads.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gudari said:

You think sabrina doesn't do drugs 😂

Open your eyes they are friends with alex&anna who is notorious for that shit 🤢

Stop feeling sorry for her because if she didn't like him she would have left along time ago😒