Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott has already had Callie/Lyla earlier and Sabrina prefers her mobile so perhaps we can expect a long drawn out game of cards. S&J is probably a better bet and we probably need to make the most of the 'Saint George' apartments whilst they are still there?

13 minutes ago, squish said:

Clinton has been asleep for seven hours. Reminds me of a joke. 'How much sleep do you get?' 'Oh, about five hours.' 'Oh, that's not much!' 'Ah yes but I sleep at night as well.'

dude have a look at Markus, i'm sure he has broke some kind of record for sleeping duration.

• Haha 1

I have always said that the less you do, the less you want to do. Like Marcus, the boys and girls at D&I are in danger of atrophying. That is why when someone like Nina (not N&K) visits an apartment she stands out having shiny hair, colour in her cheeks and lively animated features because she keeps fit. Conversely her ex Alan who eats junk food, smokes like a chimney and spend most of his time horizontal is developing a paunch and a pallor. He would make a sloth blush.

1 minute ago, squish said:

I have always said that the less you do, the less you want to do. Like Marcus, the boys and girls at D&I are in danger of atrophying. That is why when someone like Nina (not N&K) visits an apartment she stands out having shiny hair, colour in her cheeks and lively animated features because she keeps fit. Conversely her ex Alan who eats junk food, smokes like a chimney and spend most of his time horizontal is developing a paunch and a pallor. He would make a sloth blush.

A young ragnar

22 minutes ago, squish said:

you gave me an idea 😄 😄 thanks 🙂

• Like 1

Once again Sabrina has got out of doing anything interesting. You then end up then with just Scott and Lyla which is not really enough of a draw. Glad I watched the crescendo at S&J. It was far better than this apartment.