this is PARTY

spacer.png

THIS IS PARTY

spacer.png

this is also PARTY

spacer.png

this is a clickbait

spacer.png

everyday i dislike this place more and more for thoose fucking clickbaits. everyday they run to Twitter to advertise "party party party" and 95% nothing happens or whatever happens is almost the same that happens everywhere

do you want a bet? tomorow around 15:00-16:00 they will advertise some "party" and the best case scenario someone will have sex in dark light in bedroom, they dont need to scream woolf for a sheep.

still better than 95% of places around,just i hate clickbaits and i hate Scott.

• Haha 1

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

my friend i have nothing against you 🙂 but this is

party

spacer.png

this is PARTY

spacer.png

THIS IS PARTY

spacer.png

this is also PARTY

spacer.png

this is a clickbait

spacer.png

everyday i dislike this place more and more for thoose fucking clickbaits. everyday they run to Twitter to advertise "party party party" and 95% nothing happens or whatever happens is almost the same that happens everywhere

do you want a bet? tomorow around 15:00-16:00 they will advertise some "party" and the best case scenario someone will have sex in dark light in bedroom, they dont need to scream woolf for a sheep.

Ha ha. Well said Moon. I suppose the difference between us is that you would go for 'wham bam' action parties whereas I am genuinely curious to see which male if any tonight persuades the latest arrived blond guest to open her legs (not just for the cameras). The problem for you however is that you have set your 'action' threshold so high that you will have to be uber patient, and constantly disappointed, well on VH anyway!

I have to say however that I think Sabrina here is starting to show the same 'cam fatigue' that the lovely Melissa has started to do which is a great shame.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Ha ha. Well said Moon. I suppose the difference between us is that you would go for 'wham bam' action parties whereas I am genuinely curious to see which male if any tonight persuades the latest arrived blond guest to open her legs (not just for the cameras). The problem for you however is that you have set your 'action' threshold so high that you will have to be uber patient, and constantly disappointed, well on VH anyway!

I have to say however that I think Sabrina here is starting to show the same 'cam fatigue' that the lovely Melissa has started to do which is a great shame.

when i made that post the hot blond girl wasnt there 😄 and no its not only action, its the excitment of something interesting to happen. right now i watch them and try to hear them, but the sound of this apt i think in this place is the worse in whole vh apts.for example if they sit all of them and play strip game (including the super hot girl witch she allready said that she is not geting naked, i dont know if anyone will persude her  i certanly hope so) with a bit of interaction would be almost the perfect night for my taste.

my "action" is on the effort, when i feel that they try to progress things im happy,and that is my bigest objection, that there is no efforts,when i have a party at my place i try to do everything to score i put effort.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

CORE blimey is that right😀😀

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Only if you peel off the right layers and hope you don't get the pip 🤣

I'm going to have Granny Smith come and sort you two out. 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

my friend i have nothing against you 🙂 but this is

party

spacer.png

this is PARTY

spacer.png

THIS IS PARTY

spacer.png

this is also PARTY

spacer.png

this is a clickbait

spacer.png

Sorry to disappoint you but everything is just clickbait seeing that this kind of party is planned and broadcast on twitter before even the guests arrive, it's good to attract people and increase the views, because apparently it doesn’t only that unfortunately matters

53 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to disappoint you but everything is just clickbait seeing that this kind of party is planned and broadcast on twitter before even the guests arrive, it's good to attract people and increase the views, because apparently it doesn’t only that unfortunately matters

He wrote about new trend. All participants looked in some apts, you can play with fantasies of the audience and have 100+$/day do nothing. You don’t even have to fuck anyone. Just give intrigue. Hints. Make hype and advertising - it will definitely be epic hot today.

This way even studied by Sofia and BF as an good opportunity to start in their apartment. And it works!

5 hours ago, squish said:

That's actually whole strategy. People will have a fantasy (unfounded) and watch apartment for many hours. Despite the fact that nothing happens there. Money, many dollars😉.

• Upvote 1