B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

42 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I love how Mimi just lifts her dress and sit on the edge of the bathtub. 😘

Here we go Ed...The clothes are coming off...It's showtime, just for you 😉

That's the signal for me to make a quick exit guys...Goodnight

Great movie😍.Only bad thing Its to choose what movie to watch,or the great one were or Leora place,not forgetting Queen and Ginger should also starting movie soon,man how bloody fantastic rlc become😍.

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Here we go Ed...The clothes are coming off...It's showtime, just for you 😉

That's the signal for me to make a quick exit guys...Goodnight

Nah, not really my thing either! 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:
WWW.BARCELONA.CAT

Find out the general and health recommendations to follow at home and for looking after children and vulnerable people, in addition to the municipal...

I don't know, but I thought people shouldn't visit each other?

Should be that way,we should stay home and have as minimal contact with others from outside as possible,only way to end this as fast as possible,but must be hard in Rlc,so much love,attraction and pure friendship between specialy the Barca girls.But still they should stay home and not have much contact.But is kinda understandable,so much sexual tension,atraction is hard to resist.Some countries are being very harsh Regard virus and the stay home measures,like an Asian country president that "allowed" police to have drastic measures if needed. 

Il y a 5 heures, ed2 a dit :

Mimi is very smartly dressed, but is also so exciting to know that she is commando under that dress. That might open up for some old fashoned voyeurism.

Il y a 5 heures, yadevol a dit :

She had a little bate on cam 8 about 1 hour ago

Il y a 4 heures, ed2 a dit :

I love how Mimi just lifts her dress and sit on the edge of the bathtub. 😘

B2 is definitely the best GOV apartment right now for me. Mimi and Fiore are doing fine 🤩

And I have grown to like Ulyana. Really find that her to be cute, just like her pussy and finger-bating 😍

The rest? Fucking shit.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Babi fingering Ulyna

Im confused do you mean Ulyana...and Babi from another Apt...??….  doesn't matter I would be out of my mind seeing that.... I often wonder what Ulyana is like being away from her dork , cheating boyfriend.... with all the girlie parties I read about, I wonder if Uly was in on any of it.... one picture please....😈😈😈😈😈