B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

Ulyana and Mimi are on the balcony behind the cam for two hours now.
both only in the panties, and a small blanket. It's 12 C now
They have probably fallen asleep

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

B2 is definitely the best GOV apartment right now for me. Mimi and Fiore are doing fine 🤩

And I have grown to like Ulyana. Really find that her to be cute, just like her pussy and finger-bating 😍

The rest? Fucking shit.

Well that's 3 more than you normally like lol..😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Haven't Olivia, Ulyana and Mimi been to bed yet? Still sitting out at the balcony.

Olivia has been asleep 

But not Ulyana and Mimi (maybe they was asleep for two hours behind the cams on the balcony from 0908 to 1110... 

There are many different personalities here on CC, with different tastes, whether it be in the girls or different expectations levels, and what floats my boat might not be someone elses cup of tea, we all have a different sense of humour, and what we want to get out of RLC. So because of all this, we discuss, argue and sometimes rant. Different opinions are what the forum is all about...Some still enjoy it, like myself, but some slag it off, (but still can't stop posting 😏) But it is what it is, and we won't always get along with everyone...

However, in these very scary, surreal and, day I say it, unreal times, we're all in this together and pissing on the same stone.

So I just wanted to say to everyone here, and their family and friends... 
Stay safe guys and gals!
It's crucial to adhere to social distancing...unlike the irresponsible GOV girls...😖

...and hopefully we'll turn the corner sooner rather than later..

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Olivia has been asleep 

But not Ulyana and Mimi (maybe they was asleep for two hours behind the cams on the balcony from 0908 to 1110... 

Thanks! It show that they can endure great long parties, like we used to have at Olivia's place. This has been a nice party, even if I wish they had skipped the lesbian show in the middle.