B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'm surprised.... I expected someone more dominant ???  Marat was dominant most of the time ….. It would be so hot if it was anybody really.  thanks 

Marat is Ulyana's boyfriend who is leaving in B2 not B1 :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Marat is Ulyana's boyfriend who is leaving in B2 not B1 :biggrin:

I know Ulyana is in B2...but I was following this (to me ) surprise of Uly having sex with ' Babi '  (of B1)   ….  and I also wonder if Marat is still her boyfriend.... if so,  they must have a more open relationship...as it has been awhile and they both have sexual needs …. thx 

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I know Ulyana is in B2...but I was following this (to me ) surprise of Uly having sex with ' Babi '  (of B1)   ….  and I also wonder if Marat is still her boyfriend.... if so,  they must have a more open relationship...as it has been awhile and they both have sexual needs …. thx 

you can't really say that the girls really had sex but this is only my opinion

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you can't really say that the girls really had sex but this is only my opinion

apparently these 2 small titied  ladies had connected , were making out and.... the piece de resistance....Babi had a couple fingers inserted into my hot young princess...Ulyana's succulent Pussy... as I said we all have needs.....and I need to see that....ooh la la   

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't think that's something unique for females. It can vary alot for guys too. Sometimes you masturbate 4 times a day, sometimes it can be over a week. It depends alot on your mood, mindset and stress level.

In the past it often seemed to me as if RLC tried to perform at least one somewhat more extreme event once a month in GOV. 

In general, I don't think it makes much sense to believe that all these shows are based on some kind of sexual drive. Much more likely it is just money. 

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In the past it often seemed to me as if RLC tried to perform at least one somewhat more extreme event once a month in GOV. 

In general, I don't think it makes much sense to believe that all these shows are based on some kind of sexual drive. Much more likely it is just money. 

It is just naiv to think that everything is real, or everything is a show for money. Most often it is a combination.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is just naiv to think that everything is real, or everything is a show for money. Most often it is a combination.

The question is only what belongs in which category. It is quite possible that none of the girls in GOV really masturbates on their own initiative, but only for payment. It could even be that some of the girls do not even truly masturbate, but only pretend to do it. 

I wouldn't call myself naive. I just take into account that in apartments where girls dance on tables and work on each other with dildos, a lot of content may just be superficial shows. 

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The question is only what belongs in which category. It is quite possible that none of the girls in GOV really masturbates on their own initiative, but only for payment. It could even be that some of the girls do not even truly masturbate, but only pretend to do it. 

I wouldn't call myself naive. I just take into account that in apartments where girls dance on tables and work on each other with dildos, a lot of content may just be superficial shows. 

Maybe quite a few, but definitely not all. This is why I very often love the sneaky, half covered bates, because then you know it is done for their own pleasure, and not for show.

il y a 55 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Ah you remind me of a girl who used to be in B4 and in the room now occupied by Kim.

This girl used camera angles to hide her fake bates and spent a damn long time pretending to bate.

Again, I have to use Monica as an example. She is like Monica 'doing her thing' but without actually bating.

It was so fucking silly.