B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

In any case as long as Queen stays more two,three months everything will be ok,her table massages,body cleaning,rub sessions are the epilogue of classy and a trademark of rlc luxury.Not to mention how her perky,full natural big greats are beyound amazing.Now with another classy lady like Gina all the amazing moments the Queen usted to give,gift us will be elevated to even higher level.classy carol kane GIF.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Next, the twins, they are never far away from Gina. :dodgy:

God no, I really hope with the restrictions now that that will be impossible. They are boring, flat and monotoneus, and they've always had a negative moderating effect on Gina. They've showed up every fucking time Gina has been there, I hated it, and I hope we get to see Gina on RLC without those two for once.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

it would be good to see one time Gina on cams with a boyfriend, for the moment i am not interested to see her one more time, the day she will have a boyfriend and sex with him on cams why not

That would be fantastic! 🤏🏻🙏🏻👸🏻❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That would be fantastic! 🤏🏻🙏🏻👸🏻❤️

yes always better to see a girl suck a real dick than a plastic dick, this is what i would like to see with her now for change a little

• Like 1

more recycles.pretty soon we will see the twins or stella.i think gina will visit kylie and rus.not really a gina fan.seen her to many time.its the same old song and dance.lets see if she joins the stupid lesbian shows they do in this apt.maybe for her welcome irma will piss on her and say welcome back gina.

• Upvote 3