Jump to content

North Korea


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

As we all know the media is state controlled so they could tell us anything they want but sure as hell if he pops it the whole world will be expected to mourn .He has achieved god like status(in North Korea) through terror and intimidation and as far as I'm concerned if he dies it won't bother me.The unfortunate thing is that there will be a Kim clone ready to step in to keep the masses under control and no doubt he won't think twice either about removing a family member who won't tow the line.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

As we all know the media is state controlled so they could tell us anything they want but sure as hell if he pops it the whole world will be expected to mourn .He has achieved god like status(in North Korea) through terror and intimidation and as far as I'm concerned if he dies it won't bother me.The unfortunate thing is that there will be a Kim clone ready to step in to keep the masses under control and no doubt he won't think twice either about removing a family member who won't tow the line.

Successors are named ahead of time so if one passes on the other assumes power immediately. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

Key points:

  1. Kim received the cardiovascular system procedure because of "excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork," according to the news site, and is now receiving treatment in a villa in Hyangsan County following his procedure. Clearly, it should be 'excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork sexual indulgence' if the previous reports about his sex slaves hidden in caves/underground bunkers were true.
  2. CNN is unable to independently confirm the report.
  3. The source acknowledged that Kim's issues related to weight and smoking are well known but made clear they are waiting for more information.

Well, likely this is 50-50. I don't think he will make it to old age anyway with his current health issues and vice indulgence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

Key points:

  1. Kim received the cardiovascular system procedure because of "excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork," according to the news site, and is now receiving treatment in a villa in Hyangsan County following his procedure. Clearly, it should be 'excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork sexual indulgence' if the previous reports about his sex slaves hidden in caves/underground bunkers were true.
  2. CNN is unable to independently confirm the report.
  3. The source acknowledged that Kim's issues related to weight and smoking are well known but made clear they are waiting for more information.

Well, likely this is 50-50. I don't think he will make it to old age anyway with his current health issues and vice indulgence. 

Sometimes all it takes is a health scare to get people to change their lifestyle.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sometimes all it takes is a health scare to get people to change their lifestyle.

So true Stone,I caught pneumonia in Florida 11 years ago and while in hospital visitors had to "gown"up as we are seeing today,but my point is I have never smoked since.

So yeh your right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...