North Korea

• 3 weeks later...

As we all know the media is state controlled so they could tell us anything they want but sure as hell if he pops it the whole world will be expected to mourn .He has achieved god like status(in North Korea) through terror and intimidation and as far as I'm concerned if he dies it won't bother me.The unfortunate thing is that there will be a Kim clone ready to step in to keep the masses under control and no doubt he won't think twice either about removing a family member who won't tow the line.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

As we all know the media is state controlled so they could tell us anything they want but sure as hell if he pops it the whole world will be expected to mourn .He has achieved god like status(in North Korea) through terror and intimidation and as far as I'm concerned if he dies it won't bother me.The unfortunate thing is that there will be a Kim clone ready to step in to keep the masses under control and no doubt he won't think twice either about removing a family member who won't tow the line.

Successors are named ahead of time so if one passes on the other assumes power immediately. 

• Thanks 1

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

Key points:

1. Kim received the cardiovascular system procedure because of "excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork," according to the news site, and is now receiving treatment in a villa in Hyangsan County following his procedure. Clearly, it should be 'excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork sexual indulgence' if the previous reports about his sex slaves hidden in caves/underground bunkers were true.
  2. CNN is unable to independently confirm the report.
  3. The source acknowledged that Kim's issues related to weight and smoking are well known but made clear they are waiting for more information.

Well, likely this is 50-50. I don't think he will make it to old age anyway with his current health issues and vice indulgence. 

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

Key points:

1. Kim received the cardiovascular system procedure because of "excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork," according to the news site, and is now receiving treatment in a villa in Hyangsan County following his procedure. Clearly, it should be 'excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork sexual indulgence' if the previous reports about his sex slaves hidden in caves/underground bunkers were true.
  2. CNN is unable to independently confirm the report.
  3. The source acknowledged that Kim's issues related to weight and smoking are well known but made clear they are waiting for more information.

Well, likely this is 50-50. I don't think he will make it to old age anyway with his current health issues and vice indulgence. 

Sometimes all it takes is a health scare to get people to change their lifestyle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sometimes all it takes is a health scare to get people to change their lifestyle.

So true Stone,I caught pneumonia in Florida 11 years ago and while in hospital visitors had to "gown"up as we are seeing today,but my point is I have never smoked since.

So yeh your right.

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

So true Stone,I caught pneumonia in Florida 11 years ago and while in hospital visitors had to "gown"up as we are seeing today,but my point is I have never smoked since.

So yeh your right.

That's the only bad habit I have left is smoking but I have never had any issues caused to me that were related to smoking.  Once I get a scare from it then it will be an incentive to quit.

• Like 1