Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same way or not but these days VHTV open forums feels so empty like there is not many discussions as it were before, very few content being posted, not many members active on there, am i missing something ? i always loved interacting members on there but last few days no one goes there

Hi Cool,a lot of CC members decided to join a club opened by Jabs and Sparkles and now split their time between the two places hence the drop in interaction level.If you need to know more I suggest you ask them.👍

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Cool,a lot of CC members decided to join a club opened by Jabs and Sparkles and now split their time between the two places hence the drop in interaction level.If you need to know more I suggest you ask them.👍

Oh really ? I wasn't aware of any club being opened, guess that's why there is a shortage of content and members in open forums, thank you so much for telling me i will ask them 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

IMO it isn't a true reflection to blame the club for a drop in post's, I will concede that it may have a small part but not the whole story. In truth there isn't much getting posted in the club as there is in the open forum and if you go back through the years this is about the time posts start to drop as it is coming into summer time where folk will not spend as much time at the forum.

Also usually at some point there will be an arguement in the open forum couple that with the onslaught of negativity towards participants which I would guess has turned a lot of folk away.

For some reason folk like to just point the finger towards the club as the issue for drop in interaction on the main forum but as I said I don't think it is the drop that people make it out to be as I would say most people post in both places equally.

I will finish this by saying this is only my opinion and I have no stat's to prove one way or the other just like I would say the same for non club members who don't have factual figures.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

[exception mode] If possible, (it could be difficult, not the first time) i appreciate stop using my name in your lies. If you don't know what/how happened just don't say bullshit. tks [/exception mode]

Well for starters,you can tell me when and where I told lies,you can't just call me a liar without facts and justification.If I have I will apologise.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

IMO it isn't a true reflection to blame the club for a drop in post's, I will concede that it may have a small part but not the whole story. In truth there isn't much getting posted in the club as there is in the open forum and if you go back through the years this is about the time posts start to drop as it is coming into summer time where folk will not spend as much time at the forum.

Also usually at some point there will be an arguement in the open forum couple that with the onslaught of negativity towards participants which I would guess has turned a lot of folk away.

For some reason folk like to just point the finger towards the club as the issue for drop in interaction on the main forum but as I said I don't think it is the drop that people make it out to be as I would say most people post in both places equally.

I will finish this by saying this is only my opinion and I have no stat's to prove one way or the other just like I would say the same for non club members who don't have factual figures.

Hi Just,all I said is that the club has up to a point had an effect on interaction and that's a fact you have admitted it yourself,I didn't at any point say what level of split there is.I would have to be in the club to see what the split is anyway.Don't you think it's a tad unfair that club members have access to all main forum chat while CC members who choose not to join have no access to the club,can you not see how annoying that is.You can pick and choose when you feel like joining us.Divisiveness personified.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

[exception mode] If possible, (it could be difficult, not the first time) i appreciate stop using my name in your lies. If you don't know what/how happened just don't say bullshit. tks [/exception mode]

Ooooh touchy subject eh lol, nevermind all's fair in love and war so they say lol. Carry on the good work bet you are having a ball lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh really ? I wasn't aware of any club being opened, guess that's why there is a shortage of content and members in open forums, thank you so much for telling me i will ask them 🙂

Yeah Cool, Jabbath & Amy had a falling out. again, surprise surprise, so he started a private club to escape and get back at her where only his favoured few are invited. Needless to say i am not one of the favoured few :biggrin:

BUT surprise surprise life does go on in the public forum as indeed it should. Keep cool Cool 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Just,all I said is that the club has up to a point had an effect on interaction and that's a fact you have admitted it yourself,I didn't at any point say what level of split there is.I would have to be in the club to see what the split is anyway.Don't you think it's a tad unfair that club members have access to all main forum chat while CC members who choose not to join have no access to the club,can you not see how annoying that is.You can pick and choose when you feel like joining us.Divisiveness personified.

Nevermind pal if it makes them happy in their own little world let em get on with it am sure i won't lose any sleep over it 👍 Onwards and upwards eh.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Dave, Jabs club isn't the only private club on CC, some of them I am a member of and some I am not. I know some people make a big deal over Jabs club and say it is ruining CC but I find it strange that there does not seem to be a problem with any other clubs! Wonder why that is? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

When are you going to expose me as the liar you say I am.Be a man and show me your evidence that backs up your accusation.You called me a liar so prove it and if what you say is correct I'll apologise.

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Hi Dave, Jabs club isn't the only private club on CC, some of them I am a member of and some I am not. I know some people make a big deal over Jabs club and say it is ruining CC but I find it strange that there does not seem to be a problem with any other clubs! Wonder why that is? 

Hi jj,fair point.I've only been a full time member of CC for a year and a half but interaction traffic has  been affected by Jabs club  whereas to my knowledge there has been no noticeable changes before that I have seen anyway so the only conclusion I can take is that this club is having a much bigger effect than any of the other clubs.However if the statistics prove otherwise then I stand corrected.👍

7 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same way or not but these days VHTV open forums feels so empty like there is not many discussions as it were before, very few content being posted, not many members active on there, am i missing something ? i always loved interacting members on there but last few days no one goes there

The main forum became very toxic with all the negative comments so it has become very difficult to have the type of interesting and humorous discussions and disentions we used to have and some members just decided they had had enough of the bullshit! Clubs are not a new thing on CC, I know some clubs that have been on CC since before I joined and there are a number of them with some people only posting in their club and nowhere else.

• Like 3