Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Hi Dave, Jabs club isn't the only private club on CC, some of them I am a member of and some I am not. I know some people make a big deal over Jabs club and say it is ruining CC but I find it strange that there does not seem to be a problem with any other clubs! Wonder why that is? 

Well to be honest there are only about 6 other clubs which are all public ones and then most aren't even used hardly. Perhaps the reason it is a private club and hidden for some reason with only certain members invited which may irk other members I don't  know and really don't care. Members have a choice but only if asked as you wouldn't know it was there as its hidden. Just a thought but hey ho life goes on eh👍

Jabs certainly isn't the only private club on CC but the idea of a private club is to interact with like minded people on a particular topic/subject or to avoid certain things, like trolls, troublemakers, shit stirrers, bullying.......etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

The main forum became very toxic with all the negative comments so it has become very difficult to have the type of interesting and humorous discussions and disentions we used to have and some members just decided they had had enough of the bullshit! Clubs are not a new thing on CC, I know some clubs that have been on CC since before I joined and there are a number of them with some people only posting in their club and nowhere else.

Well all I can say is that the level of toxicity and bullshit which I read for myself didn't bother me one bit,I simply read it and moved on.It's maybe just me but all that stuff I don't take personally and as long as nobody is falsely accusing or disrespecting me  I don't really care.I've got guys like you and a good few others that I can crack on with.👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Well all I can say is that the level of toxicity and bullshit which I read for myself didn't bother me one bit,I simply read it and moved on.It's maybe just me but all that stuff I don't take personally and as long as nobody is falsely accusing or disrespecting me  I don't really care.I've got guys like you and a good few others that I can crack on with.👍

Unfortunately some people do take it personally when they are attacked for a view they hold or decide they have had enough of relentless negativity when they are only on here to have fun and maybe get some titallation. People make their own choices.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well to be honest there are only about 6 other clubs which are all public ones and then most aren't even used hardly. Perhaps the reason it is a private club and hidden for some reason with only certain members invited which may irk other members I don't  know and really don't care. Members have a choice but only if asked as you wouldn't know it was there as its hidden. Just a thought but hey ho life goes on eh👍

There are a number of private clubs, not only one!

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This club is not like the others. It has changed you guys and not for the better I might add. 

Reminds me of that nursery rhyme, Mary had a little lamb 😁

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Reminds me of that nursery rhyme, Mary had a little lamb 😁

She also had a bear

I've often seen her little lamb

But I've never seen her bear!!!

Probably the first rude joke I ever heard,6/7 years old.

Really had to share that😀

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Wish everyone have the same mentality as you.A forum is everythinb we want it to be,for some is a comedy club,others a way of expressing their fantasies,for others is the place to talk about the think they are watching in the cams sites.And everyone should be able to post what they feel,the cross line is when people insult the other users because they dont agree,like what they write or think.Thankfuly we have ignore list.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish everyone have the same mentality as you.A forum is everythinb we want it to be,for some is a comedy club,others a way of expressing their fantasies,for others is the place to talk about the think they are watching in the cams sites.And everyone should be able to post what they feel,the cross line is when people insult the other users because they dont agree,like what they write or think.Thankfuly we have ignore list.

Thanks for this Ze👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1