Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

Web camming houses and people in it are boring as fok.I would prefer eating vegan food than watch any of this pros for more than 5min.In any case no need for vh to watch this pros folks..just watch all the bunch of free web camming sites.Agree with jonsey this type of houses "burn" themselfs quickly.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Why are the offline apartments been offline for so long now? Its been way over a week now how the hell can maintenance or ISP issues take so long?

It would be nice to have some explanation, sure as hell vh is going to the dogs, no more subs from me unless it alters the direction it is taking, can watch this shit for free on cam sites.

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Why are the offline apartments been offline for so long now? Its been way over a week now how the hell can maintenance or ISP issues take so long?

Sounds like they are all getting relocated for some reason or another. Relax mate will be back soon. 

scared panic GIF

• Haha 1

Hope they relocate Beverley first, don't miss the others, wont have much of my sub left if it takes a month and the way vh is going I won't be renewing (after being a paying member for over 3 years) utter tripe

• Like 3