Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

оставаться дома не наказание; необходимо остановить вирус, спасибо

quedarse en casa, no es un castigo; es una necesidad, para frenar el virus, gracias

12 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Don't want to be nasty but don't find melia attractive as for leora she is to me the goddess with that body to me she's perfect, we all have our favourite 

Although I have never referred to any woman as a goddess...she certainly is a quite attractive woman who has almost always exhibited a really good, friendly, and nice demeanor or disposition. 👌  😏

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Don't want to be nasty but don't find melia attractive as for leora she is to me the goddess with that body to me she's perfect, we all have our favourite 

No argument at all with you over how good Leora’s body is, but to me it’s similar to having a Ferrari and driving it at 20 miles an hour on a motorway.

She’s not using it to its full capacity or potential.

A beautiful ornament, One lady owner,  and never been opened up to see its capabilities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No argument at all with you over how good Leora’s body is, but to me it’s similar to having a Ferrari and driving it at 20 miles an hour on a motorway.

She’s not using it to its full capacity or potential.

A beautiful ornament, One lady owner,  and never been opened up to see its capabilities.

A Ferrari body but a Lada performance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Un cuerpo de Ferrari pero un rendimiento de Lada.

a veces me pregunto, jimbo es una chica? y tengo la respuesta solo es una persona normal, con 2 dedos de frente que ve que esto es un negocio y leora la mercancia, no como los demas que estan agazapados a ver si leora levanta hoy otra pierna en vez de la normal o si usa su pulgar en su culito, jajajajaja

Sometimes I wonder, is Jimbo a girl? and I have the answer is only a normal person, with 2 fingers in front who sees that this is a business and leora the merchandise, not like the others who are crouched to see if Leora lifts another leg today instead of the normal one or if she uses her thumb in her ass, hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What people rave about nowadays would not have raised a mention before Malia arrived, that’s how far this show has deteriorated in the short term.
Malia lurches from room to room as directed and has as much sex appeal as a stick insect, whereas in the day Leora was the trend setter, she is no better or worse than the others now.

No living room, kitchen, guest room, balcony....all assets surrendered for what? To pretend that something may happen one day and keep the bucks rolling in from those that are addicted..

She is the ultimate tease...nothing more, and certainly now no different than anyone else in the business..

To be honest, I disagree.  I never watched the apartment when it was just Leora, I had no interest in watching her parading naked around the apartment putting on shows for us, playing to the camera.  I don't watch it that much now, but when I do it's for the interplay between Leora and Malia, the sensuality of their interaction, the teasing possibility - however unlikely - that things may just go one step further - since Malia's been here there is at least something worth watching.

4 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

eres la persona mas sensata que hay en camcaps

you are the most sensible person in camcaps

I tend to agree with you, and last time I looked I was a man.lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

To be honest, I disagree.  I never watched the apartment when it was just Leora, I had no interest in watching her parading naked around the apartment putting on shows for us, playing to the camera.  I don't watch it that much now, but when I do it's for the interplay between Leora and Malia, the sensuality of their interaction, the teasing possibility - however unlikely - that things may just go one step further - since Malia's been here there is at least something worth watching.

I respect your opinion, even though I disagree with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1