Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

3 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Para ser honesto, no estoy de acuerdo. Nunca vi el departamento cuando era solo Leora, no me interesaba verla desfilar desnuda por el departamento haciendo shows para nosotros, tocando para la cámara. No lo veo mucho ahora, pero cuando lo hago es por la interacción entre Leora y Malia, la sensualidad de su interacción, la posibilidad de burla, por improbable que sea, de que las cosas vayan un paso más allá, ya que Malia ha estado allí. Al menos es algo que vale la pena ver.

a esto me refiero

thats what I refer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Questa è la mia lamentela occasionale con, ora tornerò nella mia ciotola di Lasagna ...

Agree with you and always a pleasure to read you ... Except when you give me 83 years old ahahhaah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I tend to agree with you, and last time I looked I was a man.lol

Aww ... come on now mate ... you wouldn't lead nobody on now would you? When there are those who may know or believe that you may both be joshing. For you are none other than CC's. occasional visitor and UK resident philosopher and The twin of Garfield ... jimbo4.  😉  😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A Ferrari body but a Lada performance.

Curious my friend...could it be considered somewhere in the neighborhood to perhaps think of or relate as to the other resident as being something similar along the lines of someone having a clunker and having to push it or tow it to get it anywhere ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Curious my friend...could it be considered somewhere in the neighborhood to perhaps think of or relate as to the other resident as being something similar along the lines of someone having a clunker and having to push it or tow it to get it anywhere ?

I have seen more life in a corpse.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have seen more life in a corpse.

All joking aside...she is actually a fairly appealing looking woman and to some apparently quite appealing...although not my cup of tea so to speak. I do believe that she is still certainly both a moderately shy...and very inhibited woman.

I certainly hope that both of the women of the residence are being very careful when leaving the residence and going elsewhere there.

For like most other places in the world unfortunately...the highly contagious and for many...the certainly deadly virus illness has had confirmed positive cases and some fatalities in the current location where they are now as well.

Although I haven't ever noticed either of the women leaving or returning wearing any kind of masks or face coverings or gloves. I certainly do hope they are careful about where they go and maintaining their social distancing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1