Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

Riesce a fare 2 ore al giorno a toccarsi ... ogni tanto, negli ultimi 15 minuti è una seccatura e otterrebbe un sacco di monete. Le altre 22 ore non avrebbe dovuto essere al microscopio. Anche gli esibizionisti vogliono un po 'di privacy.

No cam girl on chaturbate going 2 hours a day even every day reaches those figures, neither on chaturbate nor on any paid ccam girl site ... Chaturbate like all sites keep half and even more tokens than you give to cam girl ... Example if from the 50 tokens the site holds 25/30 them the other 25/20 takes them the cam girl .... maybe it was that easy ....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Those numbers are incredibly skewed. That's almost as bad as saying "why don't you just become an actor/actress? You get millions of dollars to star in movies." Yeah that may be true but the odds of someone reaching that level of success are about 1 in 1.5 million (and those are actual statistics).

I would bet she makes way more money on RLC than she ever would on CB. On CB, there's no guarantee that people will pay you. She could set up token goals or do ticket shows but there could be days when people just don't tip. When RLC income is based on views and so many thirsty mouth breathers that stay glued to her screen, Leora literally makes bank just reading a magazine or watching a movie naked. She could make a ton of money in a day and not do a single sexual act in said day

I agree...those figures are skewed...including the claim of frequency of personal sensual gratification occasions. Since arriving at the current residence...5 times-not hardly...4 times-stretching it  (although perhaps there have been several weeks that it may have occurred)...more like 1 or 2 times and sometimes even 3...and since the arrival of her friend and now roommate...1 to 2 times has seemed to be more realistic although there have even been some times when it has been as long as a week and a half between times.

As far as tenant compensation...aside from what all the tenants receive for a subsistence  living compensation and is likely based on costs of living at the various locations and area's of the various residences...it is true that they have a potential of receiving some extra bonus compensations based on total cam attention. But in knowing how RLC is...it is likely that the potential extra bonus compensation may not be quite as much as some might think.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree...those figures are skewed...including the claim of frequency of personal sensual gratification occasions. Since arriving at the current residence...5 times-not hardly...4 times-stretching it  (although perhaps there have been several weeks that it may have occurred)...more like 1 or 2 times and sometimes even 3...and since the arrival of her friend and now roommate...1 to 2 times has seemed to be more realistic although there have even been some times when it has been a week and a half between times.

As far as tenant compensation...aside from what all the tenants receive for a subsistence living compensation and is likely based on costs of living at the various locations and area's of the various residences...it is true that they have a potential of receiving some extra bonus compensations based on total cam attention. But in knowing how RLC is...it is likely that the potential extra bonus compensation may not be quite as much as some might think.

I can definitely insure you she does not receive any type of bonus. She is very well compensated from RLC. Her contract automatically renews annually until she decides to end it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I can definitely insure you she does not receive any type of bonus. She is very well compensated from RLC. Her contract automatically renews annually until she decides to end it.

To add to this some other tenants do receive a bonus or what ever you want to call it. That part is correct.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Think and believe what you want skunk. I gaurantee that she...more so perhaps than most other tenants...has the option of potential to receive extra compensation considered by most as bonus compensation.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I wonder if Leora knows Malia being sexy in the Living room?

Yes, since Leora left the room after masturbation, and went to the bathroom passing in front of Malia ....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I can definitely insure you she does not receive any type of bonus.

You have to be either naive or ignorant to think the most popular girl on RLC -doesn't- get any bonuses.

ALL tenants receive bonuses depending on what they do and how many people watch them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1