Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per an April 12, 2020 story at CLG News a French study of 1,000 coronavirus patients, including seniors, saw a 98% success rate with hydroxychloroquine-azithromycin regimen. Study was conducted by a research team headed by Dr. Didier Raoult. 

yes it is the same doctor who discovered this drug when the pandemic became important
on the other hand another doctor near my home arrives at the same results as him but without chloroquine, on the other hand he uses the antibiotic which is generally used to help chloroquine
So in the end, not sure that it is chloroquine that works miracles

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Cell phone and any Mobile Device I can do without.  They're nothing but a pain in the ass.  I don't use Social Media even though I have accounts with Facebook & Twitter. I just haven't got around to cancelling the accounts yet.  I never even owned a computer until the year 2000.  Now I fix the things for other for a sideline job. Since the Techies in a Store will charge someone $149+Tax to Install a Windows Program, I do the same thing for others and do it $40 Cash Only. Just a little sideline job to put tax free cash in my Pocket.

same i am not on the social medias i tried twitter during some weeks and i deleted my account after, when i was 15 yo the cell phone and internet did not exist and i spended my time after the school with my friends for play with them and talk

now the only things the teens want to do after the school is going on internet for talk with their friends behind the screen or for play Fortnite

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, firewall said:

now you are more excited to wait your notifications or your number of likes behind your screen or your smartphone than meet people in  real life, what a poor world we live

Yes you are so right it sure is a sad state of society when people pay to watch such programmed crap such as VH and enjoy watching other people making assholes of themselves just for money and being bloody lazy. I had a year of it until I packed it in and saw sense. Yet some on here think it's so marvelous being part of such a seedy form of sexual pleasure. Especially the young ones who should have more important things on their mind and not wasting their life on such things like VH.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes you are so right it sure is a sad state of society when people pay to watch such programmed crap such as VH and enjoy watching other people making assholes of themselves just for money and being bloody lazy. I had a year of it until I packed it in and saw sense. Yet some on here think it's so marvelous being part of such a seedy form of sexual pleasure. Especially the young ones who should have more important things on their mind and not wasting their life on such things like VH.

and the reality is i falled in this shit 7 years ago with rlc and i am addicted with it now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes it is the same doctor who discovered this drug when the pandemic became important
on the other hand another doctor near my home arrives at the same results as him but without chloroquine, on the other hand he uses the antibiotic which is generally used to help chloroquine
So in the end, not sure that it is chloroquine that works miracles

Not sure it does either. There is also some evidence that it may actually keep people from being infected in the first place. A number of doctors in the U.S. have been taking it to protect from becoming infected with coronavirus.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not sure it does not either. There is also some evidence that it may actually keep people from being infected in the first place. A number of doctors in the U.S. have been taking it to protect from becoming infected with coronavirus.

All I know is that chloroquine is always associated with an antibiotic, it is never taken alone, normally most doctors follow this protocol implemented by this famous doctor that you mentioned

now if another doctor achieves the same healing results by not using chloroquine but only the antibiotic, I tell myself that maybe we can dig into the question of what is a real drug that treats people

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

You must be almost the only one in the whole world who hasn't then lol 

They track you as soon as you turn your computer on so you needn't feel left out 🤣👍

Do prisoners have cell phones?😀

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe but they ain't going anywhere anyway 😁 so tracking is irrelevant 🤣

Talking about not going anywhere,you often hear people saying that being in jail isn't much of a punishment,that they have too many privileges etc,but this enforced lockdown we have is just a very soft version of imprisonment,a loss of some freedoms etc.It makes me think that prison isn't so kushti after all.What do you think pal!!.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

All I know is that chloroquine is always associated with an antibiotic, it is never taken alone, normally most doctors follow this protocol implemented by this famous doctor that you mentioned

now if another doctor achieves the same healing results by not using chloroquine but only the antibiotic, I tell myself that maybe we can dig into the question of what is a real drug that treats people

This is why they are used in conjunction with each other moos.

Why don’t antibiotics kill viral infections, and how can overuse of an antibiotic lead to “antibiotic resistance”?

• Antibiotics cannot kill viruses because viruses have different structures and replicate in a different way than bacteria.
  • Antibiotics work by targeting the growth machinery in bacteria (not viruses) to kill or inhibit those particular bacteria.
  • When you think about it structurally, it makes sense that an antibiotic could not work to kill a virus with a completely different set of replicating “machinery”.
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Cell phone and any Mobile Device I can do without.  They're nothing but a pain in the ass.  I don't use Social Media even though I have accounts with Facebook & Twitter. I just haven't got around to cancelling the accounts yet.  I never even owned a computer until the year 2000.  Now I fix the things for other for a sideline job. Since the Techies in a Store will charge someone $149+Tax to Install a Windows Program, I do the same thing for others and do it $40 Cash Only. Just a little sideline job to put tax free cash in my Pocket.

40 bucks!!that's a bargain Stone,when it's safe I'll be right over and you can show me how to work this little fucker.😀I know a bargain when I see one.😀

Memo to myself:Find some gullible dope to pay my airfare.Oh yeh Try Somerset!!😀

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Talking about not going anywhere,you often hear people saying that being in jail isn't much of a punishment,that they have too many privileges etc,but this enforced lockdown we have is just a very soft version of imprisonment,a loss of some freedoms etc.It makes me think that prison isn't so kushti after all.What do you think pal!!.

What do I think? I think you have a very valid point. Yes people are always moaning about soft prisons but I bet most of those people are begining to climb up the bloody walls right now and we still have all the mod cons and technical stuff still available to us and yet they are now getting agitated. Yep,good point of view 👍

• Like 1