Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

Just now, moos54 said:

so between one and three month :biggrin:

Something like that, depends on how many new wild girls we'll see here; obviously it's more difficult right now, so I expect  that time to be extended a bit😁

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

Something like that, depends on how many new wild girls we'll see here; obviously it's more difficult right now, so I expect  that time to be extended a bit😁

If you want my opinion, it's going to be like all the other apartments that have done like them in the past, it's new so it interests people but these will quickly get tired and move on
Will follow a drop in activity of the participants because there will not necessarily be as much money as expected, people will find them boring if no guest comes, and the apartment will close

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you want my opinion, it's going to be like all the other apartments that have done like them in the past, it's new so it interests people but these will quickly get tired and move on
Will follow a drop in activity of the participants because there will not necessarily be as much money as expected, people will find them boring if no guest comes, and the apartment will close

You might be right; but this is how free market works, doesn't it? if someone wants to buy your product, you earn money, if not, you're bankrupt; obviously you need to stick to the rules and here is a problem, as those can be better or worse; in vhtv' case, the rules are crap..😁 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

Apartment that unfortunately reminds me of many others from the past and present and with the addition of not very "thankful" women in this case. Always with loud music on tv no matter that there's a camera on top of it, they always start something that never ends and they're all night uneculating because they start, two minutes... they get dressed, they go to the hidden room to put on their stripes of cocaine or amphetamine, it depends on the money, they come back at 10 or 15 minutes each on their side as if nothing would have happened here... they come back, they make a fool of themselves, they start sex again, they stop, they make another "journey"... And so they will last in VH all they want as long as they have that hidden room that saves their "life". Hopefully one day a smart or smart one will come and fuck her up and put a "ray" in front of the cameras to make this apartment disappear, although knowing VH would be in a simple fine...

This is only apartment "old school level" now. Daenerys level apartments are still around 20. Therefore, those who want to watch nothing can watch nothing in ~20 apartments.

For me, question is why Daenerys and the other Elza level apts - have higher priority than this house? Loki&Lydia - have test period in february. 

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Well now there are no competitors. Katrin - she will taking away fans from Alisa. Alexandra&Chad - not that level. Jakar&Lilka - hard times await, they cannot compete with this house even if there will be 75% less activity. 

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

For me, question is why Daenerys and the other Elza level apts - have higher priority than this house? Loki&Lydia - have test period in february.

Who told you that they have higher priority?

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, Lydia&Lolki waited 1,5 months for the apartment😉.

That only proves what I know for a long time, that decision makers in vhtv are complete morons...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Old school"? because they are more than 20 years old? because they practice free sex? When it's good, it's good! Lydia was undoubtedly on powerful substance, because she led the whole evening at a high level without falling into delirium. It still has potential to explore for our greatest pleasure. For me, it has nothing to do with Alexandra who is a total nympho and Katrin who is a junky.

• Like 1