Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #2

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think Amy was right, the guest guy couldn't get hard because of the audience i think, that's why Kathleen closed the guest room door and told other guys not to come, after that the guest guy had sex with kathleen or tried to lmao

he was not fully erected at any point, fucked for a minute until erection was completely lost again. It's not the cameras. there is a high chance they are taking Coke or weeds.  alcohol can have that effect on you too to a lesser degree.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

he was not fully erected at any point, fucked for a minute until erection was completely lost again. It's not the cameras. there is a high chance they are taking Coke or weeds.  alcohol can have that effect on you too to a lesser degree.

Yes, this could be the case too, the girls deserved better guys with the energy they put into each one of them

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Кто-то говорит Хьюго и Беверли взять годовой отпуск и не возвращаться в эту квартиру, никто не скучает по ним ни в малейшей степени 🤣 🤣

Здравствуйте!) Не могли не ответить на ваше пожелание. Ваше мнение для нас важно, но стоит отметить, что вы не «стол заказов» и даже не подумали о том, хотят ли эти девушки иметь свою квартиру.  В остальном хочется сказать, что вы не думаете о том, это одни из наших гостей, которые также придут к нам, когда мы будем дома.  Получается, что у вас есть: 1) пара,которая имеет регулярно разных гостей( в той или иной степени с разными продолжениями вечера), 2) таких талантливых гостей, как сейчас, которые делают действительно жарко. Пересмотрите ваше мнение, спасибо) 
Этот текст может иметь плохой перевод. Мы надеемся, что основные моменты вы поняли.

_____

Hello!) Could not answer your request.  Your opinion is important to us, but it is worth noting that you are not an “order table” and did not even think about whether these girls want to have their own apartment.  The rest I want to say that you do not think about that, these are some of our guests who will also come to us when we are at home.  It turns out that you have: 1) a couple who regularly has different guests (to one degree or another with different lengths of the evening), 2) such talented guests as they are now who are really hot.  Review your opinion, thanks)

This text may have poor translation.  We hope you understand the main points.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HugoBeverley said:

Здравствуйте!) Не могли не ответить на ваше пожелание. Ваше мнение для нас важно, но стоит отметить, что вы не «стол заказов» и даже не подумали о том, хотят ли эти девушки иметь свою квартиру.  В остальном хочется сказать, что вы не думаете о том, это одни из наших гостей, которые также придут к нам, когда мы будем дома.  Получается, что у вас есть: 1) пара,которая имеет регулярно разных гостей( в той или иной степени с разными продолжениями вечера), 2) таких талантливых гостей, как сейчас, которые делают действительно жарко. Пересмотрите ваше мнение, спасибо) 
Этот текст может иметь плохой перевод. Мы надеемся, что основные моменты вы поняли.

_____

Hello!) Could not answer your request.  Your opinion is important to us, but it is worth noting that you are not an “order table” and did not even think about whether these girls want to have their own apartment.  The rest I want to say that you do not think about that, these are some of our guests who will also come to us when we are at home.  It turns out that you have: 1) a couple who regularly has different guests (to one degree or another with different lengths of the evening), 2) such talented guests as they are now who are really hot.  Review your opinion, thanks)

Sorry if my words hurt you and you have every right to question about it, on saying that i want to tell you that it was meant to be a joke, a simple joke that's why i put the laughing emojis in the end

Of course i also know that you guys will remain the tenants and those guests may have no intention of becoming permanent here,  i guess my words came out the wrong way, again, i apologise if it made you uncomfortable, have a good and lovely vacation 🙂

5 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

Здравствуйте!) Не могли не ответить на ваше пожелание. En este momento, los huéspedes pueden disfrutar de una estancia inolvidable. В остальном хочется сказать, что вы не думаете о том, это одни из наших гостей, которые также кра марата марата мараталата маталата маратарата маратата Получается, что у вас есть: 1) пара, которая имеет регулярно разных гостей (в той или иной степени с разными продолжениями вечера ), 2) таких талантливых гостей, как сейчас, которые делают действительно жарко. Пересмотрите ваше мнение, спасибо) 

_____

¡Hola!) No se pudo responder a su solicitud. Tu opinión es importante para nosotros, pero vale la pena señalar que no eres una "mesa de pedidos" y ni siquiera pensaste en si estas chicas quieren tener su propio departamento. El resto, quiero decir que no piensas en eso, estos son algunos de nuestros invitados que también vendrán a nosotros cuando estemos en casa. Resulta que tienes: 1) una pareja que regularmente tiene diferentes invitados (en un grado u otro con diferentes duraciones de la noche), 2) invitados tan talentosos como lo son ahora que están realmente calientes. Revisa tu opinión, gracias)

Este texto puede tener una traducción pobre. Esperamos que comprenda los puntos principales.

Welcome... there is also the option of you leaving this apartment to these girls, that I am sure they want to stay and give us some fun, not like you, that all you do is nonsense and it is only worth it when Beverly is gone and you get to fuck some girl, like this blonde tattoo on the chest. What does Beverly think about this?

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Извините, если мои слова причиняют вам боль, и вы имеете полное право задавать вопросы по этому поводу, сказав, что я хочу сказать вам, что это была шутка, простая шутка, поэтому я поставил смеющийся смайлик в конце

Конечно, я также знаю, что вы, ребята, останетесь арендаторами, и эти гости, возможно, не намерены становиться постоянными здесь, я не собирался вас злить, ребята, я думаю, мои слова вышли не так, опять же, я прошу прощения, если это сделал вам неудобно, хорошего и прекрасного отдыха 🙂

Thank you very much, it's nice that we were able to figure this out)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

_____

The girls could get an own appartement together and still visiting you 😉