Alisa (2020) Part #2

Guest killtime
Just now, moos54 said:

this public forum is not made for that

thank you

Why? It’s a sex site. Are they not selling tokens for private sex on their site? I know plenty of cam girls that sell custom videos. Nothing wrong with that. If they don’t have a problem why should you? Don’t be a square, fuck! 

3 minutes ago, killtime said:

Why? It’s a sex site. Are they not selling tokens for private sex on their site? I know plenty of cam girls that sell custom videos. Nothing wrong with that. If they don’t have a problem why should you? Don’t be a square, fuck! 

CC is a forum, we are not a sex site
So please do not mix the two things otherwise we will be forced to take action
There is the possibility of making private messages within this forum for this kind of thing if you want or it is preferable to send this kind of message on the webcam site of this model, and this site is not Camcaps

Guest killtime
2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

CC is a forum, we are not a sex site
So please do not mix the two things otherwise we will be forced to take action
There is the possibility of making private messages within this forum for this kind of thing if you want or it is preferable to send this kind of message on the webcam site of this model, and this site is not Camcaps

My mind is blown. Sorry, does not compute. This place is a forum that is a lot about sex sites? What do people do on forums about sex sites if it’s not to talk about and exchange sex stuff. You have a link to Chaturbate on your home page. What I’m asking about is done a million times a day there. That’s what cam girls do. They sell custom videos or sex acts for tokens. Alisa is a model on Chick Stream who does stuff for tokens right? Is ChickStream not a part of Voyeur-House.tv?  Just about every picture posted here is of sex of some sort or another.  I don’t think you know what your own site is really all about. Without sex, you’d be CNN. LOL 

4 hours ago, news49 said:

J'en ai profité pour lui donner les 250 jetons gratuits lorsque vous prenez un abonnement sur vh 😁😁

c'est combien de jetons par minute le show privé ? juste par curiosité