Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i wasnt part of vh at the moment when they were live,i said EM cause of the things i saw on archives and i use it due to the age similaritys,thanks for pointing it out, 🙂 anyway i hope ppl will get my point 😄

Em had one hot moment when she cheated on her boyfriend Sid with a guy named Logan. He really fucked the shit out of her. 

But the rest was rather average. But she had a great body I agree 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Em had one hot moment when she cheated on her boyfriend Sid with a guy named Logan. He really fucked the shit out of her. 

But the rest was rather average. But she had a great body I agree 👍

what about the foursome that was before or after the cheating? and there is aso a threesome with a random guy or something.

• Like 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

what about the foursome that was before or after the cheating? and there is aso a threesome with a random guy or something.

The foursome was quite hot too yes. The threesome was also quite cool. But these are the highlights from her whole time on the site. 😁

May I ask for how long you follow the site now?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But the rest was rather average.

It was the drama that was more interesting but still everyone was glued to the screen. As much as I liked other girls on the site, I have never been as glued to the screen watching Em as I was watching other girls. I still think she generated more posts than any other girl or couple and she didn't even do that much. Granted that most of that was Sid's fault but still.

Thanks.

My  mother is Russian and i have relatives and friends in Russia but i born in south europe, and worked with lot of russian speaking people,i can comunicate on a very good level in russian but not perfect.

Hironicaly i never been in Russia, but hopefully soon 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was the drama that was more interesting but still everyone was glued to the screen. As much as I liked other girls on the site, I have never been as glued to the screen watching Em as I was watching other girls. I still think she generated more posts than any other girl or couple and she didn't even do that much. Granted that most of that was Sid's fault but still.

how that legendary moment wasnt saved in archives? 😄 i heard so many things about it, but aparently never gonna see it 😭