Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

25 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

Ah, didn't know that they're shared late. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your explanation. I was actually just yesterday IP banned for a video I posted here. Obviously for paying members it's much worse.

It's  not really... Paying members  get the thrill  of  sucking  the almighty RLC  corporate penis.

it's like the old Rush song... conform or be cast out.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, TMR1 said:

It's  not really... Paying members  get the thrill  of  sucking  the almighty RLC  corporate penis.

No call or reason for such exagerations. It's just like the old saying, "you wanna play...you gotta pay". It's sure as hell not the folk's fault who can try to afford it...that the folks who can't...can't.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

I have enjoyed sucking that cock for the better part of four years.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I'm back, did I miss anything tonight?

Negative there keeper. That is...unless it may be considered missing something that is exactly more of the same ole same ole routine.

But gee...other than that...the shows are really great. Enough so that hopefully a generous amount of potential observers may continue to find even more substantial interest in them.

That would in turn provide an ample amount of cam attraction and attention for some extra compensation benefit for the two performers so that hopefully the same sort of shows will continue for awhile to come.

Hopefully for at least another 20...30...or perhaps even 50 shows or more. Heck...the levels of interest generated by the shows being referred to would be difficult to tire of. I guess we can only hope of some more of the same. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1