Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

Although this certainly seemed to be a premature intermission ladies and gents...there should be more excitment ahead in tonights show. 

But while we wait...for those in the audience that may have not noticed or those who may have missed it altogether...some if the sheer excitement from tonights bath sharing show segment came when some of the hair from the OMG actress herself intermittently continued to dangle down to both tickle and itch the nose and face of her counterpart and friend...the other actress.

I'm here to tell you ladies and gents...what tremendous talent the two actresses possess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

I want to see what Malia does during the massage session if they have one tonight.  She goes a little further each time and gets more familiar with Leora's body.

Pardon...how dare you sir ?! Would you be insinuating that such talented actresses should perhaps deviate from a well known and much hyped performance and routine ? Why...that's preposterous and takes alot of gall...I'm here to tell you sir. 😏

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

That concludes tonights latest installment of a bath sharing show with the two actresses ladies and gents. What other highly exciting experiences could the attractive and talented two actresses have in store to share in the remainder of tonights show. You'll just have to stay tuned to find out. 😏

No thanks!

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why doesn't Leora try an oral experiment with Malia? Ten minutes each and too see if they like it. 😛😛

Hello Aussie. I know we both are fans of her and Malia but for once I agree with the others. It's time to change it up a little.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Hello Aussie. I know we both are fans of her and Malia but for once I agree with the others. It's time to change it up a little.

It's like watching two teenagers whom doesn't know how to take it to the next level.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's like watching two teenagers whom doesn't know how to take it to the next level.

I don't know what they are capable of. I don't expect lesbianism any time soon. But just do something somewhere else. Go to the balcony, play around in Malia's room. Anything