B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Just out of curiousity, do you ever sleep ? 😅😅  you are online here 24/7 🤪 you keep us updated about every event that happens in RLC all the time, gotta like your commitment haha 

Oh, yes, when it's quiet 😉 And I had a nap 3 hours last night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can't understand, if you're more desperate you all or Gina, maradona had sex with a dummy, Gina had a half smile twice, I feel like she didn't even kiss him, I don't think you've ever seen in your life how drugged people behave, given Gina's new situation, we'll see her all the time on RLC, I don't think she can do anything else in her life, what a shame...

There are different ways to see it I suppose. For me personally and maybe others, it was mostly about breaking new grounds and not even seeing her fuck a dude as a whole. For some, it's the fucking. She's been there for a year and never really engaged with a guy so it's some sort of an achievement for the lack of better words (you gotta dig deep these days on RLC). Many, myself included, have been talking about how she's been drugged out of her mind since Cesar has been around and it's quite evident when you look at her behaviour and her face that she's on a downward spiral and has seen better days.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can't understand, if you're more desperate you all or Gina, maradona had sex with a dummy, Gina had a half smile twice, I feel like she didn't even kiss him, I don't think you've ever seen in your life how drugged people behave, given Gina's new situation, we'll see her all the time on RLC, I don't think she can do anything else in her life, what a shame...

don't worry about her, she does a lot of things in her life, except that right now in this pandemic period, it is impossible to do whatever she wants

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Has Gina started taking drugs constantly hence she is living low life or are you referring that she looked like one while having sex with coke head ? 

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

There are different ways to see it I suppose. For me personally and maybe others, it was mostly about breaking new grounds and not even seeing her fuck a dude as a whole. For some, it's the fucking. She's been there for a year and never really engaged with a guy so it's some sort of an achievement for the lack of better words (you gotta dig deep these days on RLC). Many, myself included, have been talking about how she's been drugged out of her mind since Cesar has been around and it's quite evident when you look at her behaviour and her face that she's on a downward spiral and has seen better days.

Just hope Cesar don’t turn her into another one of his own druggy kind, though i agree, Gina was always known to be elegant and unique but in recent times she has changed her personality a lot, lets hope in the positive direction! 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Ça ne me dérange pas, tu es un casse couille plutôt sympa et soft

Après pour Cesar, tout dépend comment évolue cette relation avec Gina, car Gina vit à Barcelone aussi quand elle n'est pas sur rlc 

Et ils se sont connus quand Sara avait une relation avec lui, car Gina et Sara sont des amies 

Gina, Parasite 1, and Parasite 2 are roommates together.  Nobody should be shocked by seeing them together!

I just can’t help but notice that the way Cesar behaves is so much similar to a male stripper (and i mean no offence to them at all here), the way he flirts with literally every girl in both the apartments, touching them, rubbing them whenever he gets the chance. 
Like when someone hires a stripper all they do is almost similar to that, maybe it’s RLC strategy in some way. One thing is for sure, he ain’t loyal with anyone and is just gonna keep hunting his next target 😜

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

no problem
We are going to say that nobody is perfect, most of the girls did not wait for Cesar to take products, so it is more a generation problem

Compared to Gina, she already gave us shows with Lia and Mia, she also masturbated more than once with her fingers or a dildo, not necessarily to make the show for the cams elsewhere, so she is far from having done nothing for a year in front of the RLC cameras in my opinion :biggrin:

Gina has share many genuine real life moments with us, and she has shown alot of her personallity. Usually when drunk. And I have loved for those small but nice moments. But I can not say that I have ever seen Gina masturbate, nor do anything sexual, without purely a show for the camera. So this was indeed very surprising. It was no element of show. It was just great!

• Like 1