Ray (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Easy off that’s for sure. She needs more hot clothes to go with that gorgeous body. Yeah yeah, I like naked girls too, but clothes give a girl character and a sense of wonder. Too often voyeurs lose patience and demand the whole enchilada immediately! I prefer girls who are mysterious and sensual. This Asian girl has it all, unfortunately she doesn’t know it. That’s a shame!

Far too good for bellend-ray. Wonder if these "guests" beat the getting down to business time of the last ones. 

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Some new couple there. Asian hot girl is still wearing the same shirt. Ray seriously needs to take this girl shopping!

She completed shopping spending plan for next month (or maybe two) in last incident (-500$). You can buy her clothes in VHTV store if it still working.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

She completed shopping spending plan for next month (or maybe two) in last incident (-500$). You can buy her clothes in VHTV store if it still working.

I thought that maybe jabbath, or other fucking sparkles could do, but it looks like they can't 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1