B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (April/May)

57 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Watching reply.....they are going at it with Mimi laying next to them on her phone. This is so real.😏

what...you don't have sex with one of your buddies lying in bed on his phone right next to you?  dude...you are not living real life!

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what...you don't have sex with one of your wife's girlfriends lying in bed on her phone right next to you?  dude...you are not living real life!

Fixed it for you to make it more real life 

But I knew it wasn't real because Mimi didn't grab his ass and start masturbating herself.😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, happyone said:

Fixed it for you to make it more real life 

But I knew it wasn't real because Mimi didn't grab his ass and start masturbating herself.😏

If there was one moment that convinced me of the realism of the GOV apartments, it was the masturbation shows on the dining table. All very common and convincing. 

Anyway, I don't think you will be happy to hear this, but GOV needs more visitors (also guys) in general. 

• Like 1

il y a 54 minutes, Alladino a dit :

If there was one moment that convinced me of the realism of the GOV apartments, it was the masturbation shows on the dining table. All very common and convincing. 

Anyway, I don't think you will be happy to hear this, but GOV needs more visitors (also guys) in general. 

Yes but you wanting that when you mentioned you aren't a member.

Just now, Daleys said:

Yes but you wanting that when you mentioned you aren't a member.

As I said, I will still share my opinion here although I am not currently paying for RLC. 

BTW, The fact that RLC is currently not worth any money does not mean that this was the case all the time. I think it is a pity that RLC didn't even try to improve the loss of all the Russian apartments.