B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (April/May)

2 hours ago, sigfried said:

i don't think he ever came all weekend

I didn't notice him cum either. But then again they've fucked approximately 172 times in a little over 24 hours so if he ever did there must not be anything in the pipe at this point.

He looks like he's working more than enjoying himself. Seems like a god damn chore lol.

• Haha 1

it was really a love at first sight, between the boy and Olivia, when he came to the apartment, they barely greeted each other, when it's love, it's love... 😂 🤣 😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

If you watch replay, you can se that they are 4 of them in the bathroom Mimi, the boy Olivia and Ulyana but all you can see is Ulyana with her head down and cleaning her nose.  the other three are invisible because they are on or near the toilet seat.  Make your own conclusions !!!

Hello Robert, when i used to watch RLC, i seen tenants and guests of tenants snorting cocaine.  I seen pictures of that worthless Kenny drawing up lines in the hall bathroom of what used to be B3.  So...my conclusion is Ulyana is a cocaine head just like all the rest of them!

Ulyana ... che delusione ... gran bella ragazza ma di fa trascinare e non ha carattere .... ma mi chiedo ... sarà ancora il ragazzo? Non si concede e per il contesto ci potrebbe guardare ... ... da quando è un Barcellona apparentemente si fa vedere da altri uomini ma non arriva mai al dunque ... è frenata da qualcuno a San Pietroburgo? Lo fa di nascosto dalle telecamere? Mah .. puro se è vero tira su coca ... fa sesso con le donne ... quello si ..... ma per i soldi che si è disposti a .fare ... In Russia apparentemente ha dato l'impressione di fare lo studente che si diverte davanti alla telecamera e che rispetta il suo uomo incazzandosi pure dopo le corna !!!! Ma in realtà chi è? Probabilmente la vicinanza a Olivia la porta a comportarsi cosi? 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

If you watch replay, you can se that they are 4 of them in the bathroom Mimi, the boy Olivia and Ulyana but all you can see is Ulyana with her head down and cleaning her nose.  the other three are invisible because they are on or near the toilet seat.  Make your own conclusions !!!

Cocaine. There have been alot of it in all three apartments Olivia has lived in. It makes for great wild parties!

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

The last time Mimi took a bath or showered was April 17th. She must smell really good.

I'd love to smell her anyhow though. 😊

• Haha 1