Are PMs Really Private?

Amy3

PM's are Private. The only ones that can see those is the Member that initiated the PM and whomever they invite into the conversation. 

The only time Admins & Mods have any access to a PM is if they have been added into the conversation or a Member within that PM Topic has Reported a Post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

While he may be the Forum Administrator, he is not the owner of the site. If you think the site owner cannot access every corner of their site then you're misinformed. My question remains. I want to know specifically what kinds of personal information the moderators here can access about it's members. I don't think that is asking too much.

being logical, moderators do not have the same access as administrators

I own two boards and I can't see any PM's. Maybe the admins at my ISP's can see them and I was an Admin here, no PM can be seen by the people that run the board. Sure, a forensic computer scientist could dig them up, but really, why bother. Especially to an adult entertainment site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, being logical, the owner has full rights, the forum admin has full or perhaps some limited access, a lesser demon, sorry I mean moderator likely has less then that, etc... I think as a paying member I should be informed about what sort of personal information each moderator level can access.

If that reassures you, the moderators do not have access to your personal information

• Like 1

In a one word answer...NOTHING. He is lucky to see the IP of a member, let alone any personal info. Only the owner of the board knows anyone's personal info. Stone, can't see it if that's what you're paranoid about. Admin has the permissions pretty much locked down tight.

• Upvote 1

You can believe me or not, that is your prerogative. 

Why do you want to be a shit disturber? If you hate this place so much, why do you waste your time here?

Go haunt another board that cares. You are so desperate to be here that you had to keep creating accounts just to have them locked out. You are like a child screaming for attention. Grow up already.

4 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

In a one word answer...NOTHING. He is lucky to see the IP of a member, let alone any personal info. Only the owner of the board knows anyone's personal info. Stone, can't see it if that's what you're paranoid about. Admin has the permissions pretty much locked down tight.

What about IP address? That's personal no? Surely StnCld can see that, no?

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks, but you despise me so I think I'd prefer to hear it from the owner of the site. My level of trust with you moderators is very, very low at the moment considering.

As is our level of trust in you as member of the community. Rest assured the Mods have no rights to any members personal information. we will contact the Admin an him reply if he chooses to reply.