Are PMs Really Private?

Amy3

Just now, TBG 150 said:

You can believe me or not, that is your prerogative. 

Why do you want to be a shit disturber? If you hate this place so much, why do you waste your time here?

Go haunt another board that cares. You are so desperate to be here that you had to keep creating accounts just to have them locked out. You are like a child screaming for attention. Grow up already.

I am not a "shit disturber". I've poured my heart and soul into this place for my own personal reasons. I love this place. It has given Amy the air she needs to breath. Without it I go inside, all alone.  This place serves me as a place to express my deepest feelings, thoughts, and ideas in a way that I cannot in my life outside of here. 

For the record, I do actually comment elsewhere too.  

Just now, Thestarider said:

As is our level of trust in you as member of the community. Rest assured the Mods have no rights to any members personal information. we will contact the Admin an him reply if he chooses to reply. 

I expected no less of you. There is no real honor among peverts, so trust is always a fleeting concept. I'll await his response or lack thereof.  

I think the chance of a public response may be slim. He/she may just do it in a private setting to set you straight without offering up business purposes to the general public. 

But like you said, there is no honor among perverts so, he/she may not trust you either. Trust is a two way street.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks, but you despise me so I think I'd prefer to hear it from the owner of the site. My level of trust with you moderators is very, very low at the moment considering.

as you want, but know that we never hide anything and we don't lie to CC members

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Ladies and gentleman, what is written above is simply not true. The Admin has total and complete access to all corners of the forum at any time. I can assure you that he can enter into any PM as he pleases, otherwise people could use the PM tool as a means to share illegal things. My question to the Admin is a matter of honesty and transparency for its members. I want to know if any of the moderators have the same kind of access or not.

Ultimately, I think if moderators are allowed to engage with other members in the forums and express opinions of members openly, then that member should have a clear understanding of exactly what that moderator can and cannot access about a members personal information, email, IP address, real name, location data, device data, etc... Perhaps there are levels of access?

Moderators and Myself have No Access to any PM's unless we have been added to the conversation or someone within the PM has Reported a Post.  The Permissions are set by Admin and they cannot be changed. I have other Permissions but those only allow me to make changes when Apartments are Added, Archived or placed in the Offline Category. Other than that I have the same access the Moderators have. We do not have any access to Members Account Information as Permissions are not set to allow it.  The only one with Full Access is Admin himself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Your own rules are a lie to cc members. You guys deleted my thread in the Rants forum. My thread did not break any rules per what it says here. 

For my part, I don't even know what you're talking about

what was your subject of contention?

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To be fair it was StnCld. He did it right after he suspended my account. My thread was a criticism of the girls of VHTV who shall we say like to sit in front of the cameras. Sure it was crude, but I was trying to make a point and bring it to attention with the ultimate goal of convincing VHTV to stop letting them do it. I was trying to end the practice of blatant cam performing.

As far as I can tell it did not breech the rules here in any way. The pictures were nothing that are not commonly posted and available in the regular forum. 

The decision to Ban you for a Month was a decision that Admin & Myself had come up with.  Your Topic wasn't really a Rant it was more of hate towards VHTV.

You have been on a mission for the last little while to disparage VHTV as much as possible regardless of whether it was placed in Rants & Flames or in the VHTV Forum Boards directly. When you first started Posting on VHTV everything was just fine and then one day you just completely changed and have been on a rampage ever since with the constant hate toward VHTV for whatever reason I don't want to know.  But I can assure you that any further vitriol of such will not be tolerated and will receive further sanctioning.   So the choice is yours to make and you're the only one that can make those changes.

If it makes you feel any better you're not the only one on this Forum that has been met with a long time out. There are a few others that have been put out for as long a 3 to 6 Months and some are just beyond hope where they sit out indefinitely until we see fit to allow them back in.  I am sure there are a few Members that have had their knuckles wrapped won't mind sharing some of their experiences being away for extended periods.  Forums are Addicting to People and when they get sanctioned it drives them up the wall when they have had their posting privileges suspended. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

2. Feel free to talk about whatever you like

My thread was a rant against VHTV. I did it here because I thought this would be the only safe space for me to air such a grief against what VHTV is doing. Is it really hateful when I'm trying to make them be a better site?  When I try to make them see the results of their policies?  Fine, some people here don't like me and what I have to say. That's why I posted it here. All you had to do was tell me why you were going to delete it and I would have bitched I'm sure, but ultimately what could I do? I just don't understand why you needed to up and out of the blue suspend me for a month because of it, without any warning or explanation of what I facing. The rules in this thread do not state that it has to be a rant in some certain way. It says, "Feel free to talk about whatever you like". I was already not posting in the regular VHTV forum anyways, just my own profile and here, which can easily be ignored by anyone who did not like it. In fact there is a warning to anyone entering there that you may very well be offended. 

I don't really care if others have been punished for the things they did. That doesn't have anything to do with me. I do know that on numerous occasions other members have teamed up and used the report tool to get you guys to silence me and others because they can handle people saying negative things about VHTV, who pays them a free subscription or their tenant friends who they feel the need to defend.  For example, I don't like how Jabbath refers to Chick Stream as Shit Stream, but since I don't run around posting reports nothing ever happens. Fine by me! He can post it and I can not like it, no big deal. Most people don't really care and so they don't report things like that either. I don't want to build a coalition of the like minded people and then use my power and influence with the moderators here to gang up on and essentially bully other members and use the report tool to shut them up, yet that is what has happened to me many times. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. That idea doesn't apply evenly here and the ones here who have the most influence apparently are hurt by words and then they go about using their power and personal relationship with you to stop it. This forum isn't owned by VHTV. It's not their site. In my view a negative view has just as much purpose as a positive one.  This forum is supposed to be a place of interaction among all types of people in a public space, not just an advertisement for VHTV and playground for certain members who have an exceptional advantage because of who they know.   

Cam Caps and VHTV has a working relationship between one another and the last thing the Forum needs is any blowback such as VHTV making a request that no more Pictures and Videos can be posted or stop any further postings on their Boards.  Remember awhile back when Camarads was on the Forum.  Pictures and Videos flowed freely and it was welcomed by Camarads and then along came a bunch of negativity and eventually there are no longer any Pictures & Video to be posted on Camarads Boards. Look at their Boards now basically rendered as non functional with only the odd few posts here and there and those posts are basically people wanting a chaturbate address for the girls.  We don't need another Board going like that.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can dig that, but I seriously doubt that VHTV was about to pull out of CC because of me. Perhaps the one's calling their products Shit Stream and telling tenants that they are on someone's shit list should get the same condemnation from CamCaps that I do. If there is one thing I can't stand is people with power and influence propping up the side of VHTV that is in their corner, the good, while at the same time putting down the other side that isn't, the bad. If I had a wish it would be that VHTV and the tenants would sever all contacts and free subscriptions with the people here. I wished that VHTV had not poached my friends to serve them. 

Fine! So be it! I will try to be more forum friendly and be less negative. It took me hundreds of times to quit smoking maybe one day it'll stick.  No hard feeling StnCld.  Take it easy! ❤️

There are others that have negativity at high rates as well. They will be hearing from me in the coming days.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I can dig that, but I seriously doubt that VHTV was about to pull out of CC because of me. Perhaps the one's calling their products Shit Stream and telling tenants that they are on someone's shit list should get the same condemnation from CamCaps that I do. If there is one thing I can't stand is people with power and influence propping up the side of VHTV that is in their corner, the good, while at the same time putting down the other side that isn't, the bad. If I had a wish it would be that VHTV and the tenants would sever all contacts and free subscriptions with the people here. I wished that VHTV had not poached my friends to serve them. 

Fine! So be it! I will try to be more forum friendly and be less negative. It took me hundreds of times to quit smoking maybe one day it'll stick.  No hard feeling StnCld.  Take it easy! ❤️

I don't know what you think about it but generally we teach children to accept their mistakes and not to reject them on a third party
You were too far away, you were punished for it, it's just time to take it on instead of denouncing other people
I think the moderators and admin of this forum are big enough to do their share of work in this community and don't need to be told what to do

Il y a 18 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Ladies and gentleman, what is written above is simply not true. The Admin has total and complete access to all corners of the forum at any time. I can assure you that he can enter into any PM as he pleases, otherwise people could use the PM tool as a means to share illegal things. My question to the Admin is a matter of honesty and transparency for its members. I want to know if any of the moderators have the same kind of access or not.

Ultimately, I think if moderators are allowed to engage with other members in the forums and express opinions of members openly, then that member should have a clear understanding of exactly what that moderator can and cannot access about a members personal information, email, IP address, real name, location data, device data, etc... Perhaps there are levels of access?

Dear Amy, nothing is private on forums and on the Internet. Once you registered yourself on any forums, paid or not, the administrators will definitely have ways to see your PMs whether you like it or not. It is just like at work, the IT tech administrators can see the work emails of the CEO's but because of work ethics & obviously company rules, they don't. 

If you really want to send something private to other members, start a Telegraph Telegram chat group.

If you are worried about losing your personal information, emails or IP addresses etc, you should not be registering for anything on the worldwide web at all. If you really need to, just register using a trash email address.

I have been active on a number of forums and so far, I have little complaints about this forum although I have a strong disdain for a certain moderator here.

Edited by SierraTM
edit
  • Like 1