Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

Hace 4 minutos, blas dijo:

los rusos-parlamentos, creo que tendrian que ponernos un poco al dia, con respecto a los eventos que estan ocurriendo ultimamente

I am one of them....
I think commenting on what they are talking about is a mistake, it is part of their lives,
A long time ago I talked about what he was talking about, and I made a mistake, I should never have commented on anything I heard ..... it is part of his private life,
we must respect your privacy ... it is my opinion ..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hello ... we all have friends and that does not show that we have sex with friends ...
Of course she has friends ... she is a charming person, very communicative, and sensitive to the things around her, but that does not prove that she is an unfaithful person to Paul.
her business is to show herself in the cameras, and to be as sensual as possible ... (which she achieves), for doing that type of work, it does not mean that she goes to bed with anyone ... she IS NOT A WHORE ...
Who makes those comments is because they are people who wish to have sex with her and will never have it ...
it is easier to criticize her, than to accept that reality ...
Outside the cameras, it is his private life, and that honestly should not matter to us, we have to respect his private life.

Absolutely correct Raul..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hello ... we all have friends and that does not show that we have sex with friends ...
Of course she has friends ... she is a charming person, very communicative, and sensitive to the things around her, but that does not prove that she is an unfaithful person to Paul.
her business is to show herself in the cameras, and to be as sensual as possible ... (which she achieves), for doing that type of work, it does not mean that she goes to bed with anyone ... she IS NOT A WHORE ...
Who makes those comments is because they are people who wish to have sex with her and will never have it ...
it is easier to criticize her, than to accept that reality ...
Outside the cameras, it is his private life, and that honestly should not matter to us, we have to respect his private life.

Well said. I could agree more with you. I've always looked at Leora as a beautiful intelligent woman and not a whore. I always saw her love for Paul too.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blas said:

Вселенная не допускает совершенства.
(Стивен Хокинг)

Apart from Leora. I think Stephen left that bit out by mistake.

Soy uno de ellos ...
Creo que comentar sobre lo que están hablando es un error, es parte de sus vidas.
Hace mucho tiempo hablé de lo que estaba hablando, y cometí un error, debería nunca he comentado nada de lo que escuché ... es parte de su vida privada,
debemos respetar su privacidad ... es mi opinión ...

creo, que tienes razon, no me interesan lo que comentan, es solo el cambio de aptitud, que me sorprende

Guys at the end of the day, seeing Leora happy is a good thing. I don't know if any of this is true or not but as long as she is happy it's a good thing to me.

I'm out ...... I'm going to cook ... hahaha
kisses to them
hugs for them ... hahaha

What's for lunch?