Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

4 hours ago, marxsolita said:

tension sexual en el segundo apartamento con malia? creo que me he perdido algun apartamento, por mi cuenta este es el tercero, me equivoco?

sexual tension in the second apartment with malia? I think I have missed an apartment, on my own this is the third, am I wrong?

Yes this is the third apartment Leora has had on RLC if this was your question.

2 hours ago, scutus said:

One would have to go back in the archives and read the posts that were made when Leora and Paul were in the first apartment. It is doubtful if any of the videos from that time are still functioning. Either in the attachments center, or the Premium Members video sections. 

To see when the subject was first mentioned. 

Nice to see you around my friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I can hear the intermittent sound that Leora is hearing on camera #9 also. Now camera #11 has only a low frequency rumble. Maybe someone is hacking their signal?LOL

Ducted heating maybe?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nice to see you around my friend.

Aussie, I am always nearby. I don't always leave an obvious trail. But seldom does a day go by that I don't leave a mark somewhere. 

No, I am not talking about that kind of mark !!  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie, I am always nearby. I don't always leave an obvious trail. But seldom does a day go by that I don't leave a mark somewhere. 

You ok mate?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

We love Leora, but we need to ensure our friends are ok too. I think Leora would want us too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ducted heating maybe?

The wall at the headboard end of her bed. Separates hers, and the next apartments bedrooms. Perhaps there has been a change of tenants on the other side of the wall.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

The wall at the headboard end of her bed. Separates hers, and the next apartments bedrooms. Perhaps there has been a change of tenants on the other side of the wall.

Yes you could be right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You ok mate?

Thank you for your concern. Yes, I am doing fine. But, I would not complain if someone would rid this oldsters lower back pain without surgery. Maybe I can coerce Leora into giving me a back rub. My avatar will give her a very familiar sounding" bark" of approval. Should she agree to do so.  😊  ps. I am glad to hear the results of your recent tests." Youngster " !!

As for COVID_19. Today's update of the totals for the county I live in was seven hundred and ten cases, and fifty five deaths.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Thank you for your concern. Yes, I am doing fine. But, I would not complain if someone would rid this oldsters lower back pain without surgery. Maybe I can coerce Leora into giving me a back rub. My avatar will give her a very familiar sounding" bark" of approval. Should she agree to do so.  😊  ps. I am glad to hear the results of your recent tests." Youngster " !!

As for COVID_19. Today's update of the totals for the county I live in was seven hundred and ten cases, and fifty five deaths.

Mate, the back doesn't sound good. Bloody hell don't go out anywhere it's not safe out there!!!

• Like 1