Leora Getting Ready

F219

What possible explanation is there to why Leora gets dressed in the doorway of the bedroom as if she is being shy and afraid to be seen yet happily walks around naked or semi-naked for most of the day!!!

Leora is certainly a fascinating lady. A mass of contradictions for sure!!!!

It took Leora almost 3 hours to get ready. All she decided to wear was a pair of trousers, a shirt and a cardigan!!

The amount of time some women take to get ready to go out is beyond belief!! As a bloke who can throw a pair of jeans and a shirt on in about 30 seconds I comprehend how mush time in their lives women waste on their vanity.

It did amuse me that she chose to play heavy music very loud throughout the time getting ready. She still couldn't wake up that lazy fucker Paul!!! I thought only exhausted babies could sleep through anything. Then again that's exactly what Paul is!!!!!

Instead of being jealous of the guy, watch him. What everyone sees in this little girl is beyond my comprehension. Yeah, she's average, nice body, likes sex, but what a screwed up brain she has for a relationship.

If you bother to watch 'Paul', you'll see that he is pretty damned good with electronics. He may be bringing in a nice $$$ repairing people's sound systems, speakers, game consoles etc... He uses the Internet like I do to repair a lot of things. I see his tools. Small wire clamps, a mini vise, soldering iron, ohm meter and others.

Sometimes this stuff take complete silence to concentrate on. You don't need some whiny bitch ragging in your ears about something stupid.

As for those that pick on his ability to perform, yeah, sure, you hop on her little skinny teenie body and let's see how long you last. Give the fuckin guy a break, will ya?

Loving Leora's new uniform. She looks very smart. I would like to know what level of the medical profession she is. With her stethoscope in hand she looks like a doctor, but would a doctor need to earn extra money exposing her whole life on RLC?

Actually I have just checked on tinternet and it says Russian doctors are appallingly paid and often have second jobs!!!

I got to say Leora is a hard working girl. She seems to survive on less than 6 hours sleep a night. She does everything around the house and looks after Paul like he is a child. Total respect to her.

Also having discovered Paul is an excellent English speaker I am assuming he is educated to a good level. I do not understand his work position. Does he work? He stays up all night and sleep long into the day. He is definitely a lazy fucker around the house (hey its a man thing - I do fuck all on my house. I have a wife to do everything!) but then I used to work 48 hours a week!

Loving Leora's new uniform. She looks very smart. I would like to know what level of the medical profession she is. With her stethoscope in hand she looks like a doctor, but would a doctor need to earn extra money exposing her whole life on RLC?

Actually I have just checked on tinternet and it says Russian doctors are appallingly paid and often have second jobs!!!

I got to say Leora is a hard working girl. She seems to survive on less than 6 hours sleep a night. She does everything around the house and looks after Paul like he is a child. Total respect to her.

Also having discovered Paul is an excellent English speaker I am assuming he is educated to a good level. I do not understand his work position. Does he work? He stays up all night and sleep long into the day. He is definitely a lazy fucker around the house (hey its a man thing - I do fuck all on my house. I have a wife to do everything!) but then I used to work 48 hours a week!

I doubt she's a doctor. Possibly a nurse or nurses aid.

Instead of being jealous of the guy, watch him. What everyone sees in this little girl is beyond my comprehension. Yeah, she's average, nice body, likes sex, but what a screwed up brain she has for a relationship.

If you bother to watch 'Paul', you'll see that he is pretty damned good with electronics. He may be bringing in a nice $$$ repairing people's sound systems, speakers, game consoles etc... He uses the Internet like I do to repair a lot of things. I see his tools. Small wire clamps, a mini vise, soldering iron, ohm meter and others.

Sometimes this stuff take complete silence to concentrate on. You don't need some whiny bitch ragging in your ears about something stupid.

As for those that pick on his ability to perform, yeah, sure, you hop on her little skinny teenie body and let's see how long you last. Give the fuckin guy a break, will ya?

Give the guy a break, you are kidding? All anyone seems to be asking of him is to give her just one orgasm, which he doesn't appear to be capable of doing. Screwed up brain? Probably no worse than the rest of us who spend our time watching her. As for hopping on her skinny little body and see how long I'd last, you are right, the hotter they are the quicker I'll come, personal preference. Maybe that's his problem. But I would at least last long enough to satisfy her as well as myself.

All anyone seems to be asking of him is to give her just one orgasm, which he doesn't appear to be capable of doing. Screwed up brain? Probably no worse than the rest of us who spend our time watching her. As for hopping on her skinny little body and see how long I'd last, you are right, the hotter they are the quicker I'll come, personal preference. Maybe that's his problem. But I would at least last long enough to satisfy her as well as myself.

He should concentrate on her needs first, Instead of giving her pussy a quick rub and then shoving his dick in for a few pumps and then rolling over.

Does he even know what foreplay is, maybe he should google it.