B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Thanks for giving the answer I have been trying to get Alladino to make 🤣

Say that to the "sheeps" of forum and not to me,Glad to think by my own head.Enjoy the rlc "realitie" and keep that big smile during the fantastic shows that are about to start🤣.

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

the guys better be careful the girls get along so well they might decide they don't need the guys any more,hey it happened to me before 

Your profile pic hurts my heart😭.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

The first 2 paragraphs make total sense and I agree with what you said, but I still do not understand what you mean by the red highlighted vague statement In GOV there is no view into the life of the girls.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Thanks for giving the answer I have been trying to get Alladino to make 🤣

I do not understand. What have I done wrong?

I noticed 2 things... Bonnie never screamed that loud with Rama(it is at 2:12:35 )..plus add that look of "being pleased" on her face.I do not think she ever has had a strong "O" when he is fucking her because he always stops and start  bc he is a quick shooter ..

And Lucian was so horny that he wanted to fuck Alexandra all night and he was pounding her so hard that she finally told him she had enough... and he was left with a hard on that he had to take care of himself

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"You say rlc was way more realistic",seriously Any doubts about that🤣.Years ago most of rlc houses looked just like the neighbors next door type,people recieving friends,family,having their pets,routines..rlc of nowdays(major part of it),girls and more girls in houses in lingerie,bating directly to cams like web cam shows.I mean is there any doubts!?Just wait amd little that the girls shows must be starting soon,it's time for them🤣.

Aside from the fact that Rlc no longer has its apartments in Russia, I don't see what has really changed, RLC has always had GOV and COV apartments and it was already happening as we can see now

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not understand. What have I done wrong?

You haven't done anything wrong.  It is just that you keep using a redundant phrases "glimpse into the real life" or "view into the life" without really explaining to us what you really mean by saying it over and over again--so it becomes annoying (to me anyway)

because I like clarity. 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Aside from the fact that Rlc no longer has its apartments in Russia, I don't see what has really changed, RLC has always had GOV and COV apartments and it was already happening as we can see now

However, we can admit, that the activities in the apartments have progressed to more obvious shows, rather than a feeling of spontaneity and normalcy,  which would not be the actions in a normal living environment, .  That is what a lot of viewers object to, including myself. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

You haven't done anything wrong.  It is just that you keep using a redundant phrases "glimpse into the real life" or "view into the life" without really explaining to us what you really mean by saying it over and over again--so it becomes annoying (to me anyway)

because I like clarity. 

Perhaps one of the best examples is Gina. She apparently lives in Barcelona, but we don't see any of her real friends in the GOV apartment.

Is she in a relationship? Who are her real friends. With who does she have sex with in real life? We do not have a view into her real life. All we see are silly shows. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

..Just Leora "thing" is th perfectly exemple how rlc changed..the big increase of web cam style shows directly to cam another prefect exemple of site changed.Look at rlc previews thumbs at any night..and tell me site didn't changed🤣.Honestly is more easy to say what didn't changed.

• Like 2