B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fuck Gina and the horse she rode in on!!  Great point in my honest opinion!!

I have never seen Gina riding anyone, no less a horse, but I think I'd love to see that! 😉

• Like 3

Twice in the past week I have seen Alex on a video phone call wearing just her Kimono open with no bra talking and acting very sexy until Lucian comes into the bedroom in the first case and now entering the apartment when she abruptly ends the call. Not sure if it is a man (I would not be surprised) or a woman.

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry old wise one but I have to disagree.  Not having seen it I can honestly say that it sounded great.  However, being around RLC since damn near day one, I can honestly say that 7 years or more ago I could back up what you are trying to say here.  There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that what happened last night was a combination of Nelly and Boggedown having an influence on what went down and the orchestration of Lucian the devil.  It's very obvious that the drugs flow freely in a hidden window that people have made many comments about.  Rama sounds like a guy that is really into his relationship with Bonnie and kudo's go out to him for not being influenced by the money.  It's one thing to let your spouse/girlfriend experiment with a member of the same sex but if it continues it will have a lasting impact on their relationship.  Only time will tell but it sounds like to me that Alexandra and Lucian don't really give a damn about how it turns out as long as they are making extra money.  The long time followers of RLC have lost all sense of sensibility if you really want to know how I feel about it.  Those that have been watching RLC for years are now wanting to make up for lost money and the residents of today are making that happen and it's welcomed by all the long time followers that used to love the chance to get a nip slip or an up-skirt type event.  You are all brainwashed now and finally feeling that what you are paying for...for all these years, is just now coming to light.  I'm sorry sir but what you believe to be true these days, is pure BS!!

There is truely a genuine attraction between the two, a passionate romance with alot of genuine feelings. Of course it might be fueled by the situation, been locked up in a project like this with another couple, but I honestly don't think that necessarily had too much to do with their motivation in this case. Just like with Masha, or Jane, they would have probably experimented even without the cameras. So I understand people loving it. It was amazing, and real, in so many ways!

I however have never been into RLC for these events. I miss the regular and ordinary, when everything didn't always have to escalate. There might have been one of the best we have ever seen, but lesbian sex and 3somes are the new norm now. It wasn't even the only one this night. So you could say there is too much of it, like if you watch 150 fake acted bates, and only one of them is more genuine, it sort of ruins even the nice one.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Twice in the past week I have seen Alex on a video phone call wearing just her Kimono open with no bra talking and acting very sexy until Lucian comes into the bedroom in the first case and now entering the apartment when she abruptly ends the call. Not sure if it is a man (I would not be surprised) or a woman.

Just to add some spice to the already amazing Alex I wanted backup my comment with this replay of her purposely posing with her left breast exposed for whomever she is video calling with. Notice how she looks down to make sure the pose is as she wants it. You can decide for yourself if the call is with a man or a woman. In my book having cyber stalked Alex for a few weeks now I believe it could be either. Love to watch this sexual woman.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

or swinger couple

Girls who send their BF away so they can perform a show for the camera are not swingers. 

I have always found the RLC approach very questionable in this respect. All the BF of the girls who do GOV shows and then put the guys in COV on the penalty bench. So much effort so little result. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Girls who send their BF away so they can perform a show for the camera are not swingers. 

I have always found the RLC approach very questionable in this respect. All the BF of the girls who do GOV shows and then put the guys in COV on the penalty bench. So much effort so little result. 

well you're correct there. They certainly are not swinger couples, at least not yet. The thing between the girls earlier was pretty much orchestrated by Lucien and RLC. Although it was enjoyable to watch...

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

So you're a swinger now?  How are you such an authority?  Please publish your rules so that all of us may follow.  :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So you're a swinger now?  How are you such an authority?  Please publish your rules so that all of us may follow.  :dodgy:

Swinger couples are couples who swap partners. Sometimes with a subset of defined rules, and sometimes not...

• Like 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Swinger couples are couples who swap partners. Sometimes with a subset of defined rules, and sometimes not...

I never knew that...I've been in the lifestyle for the past 30 years, so I'm waiting to hear from Dildo on the subject.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1