B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

But if you need to know anything about "pseudo lesbians" … :dodgy:

To be honest, by now I think the probability is higher that the two girls were actually into each other. 

But that doesn't make the shows in the other apartments any more realistic. 

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

Partner switching is not really what they did though. Rather, the girls gave a teasing show to their partners and then sent them away like ruddy mutts to have sex with someone else. This is about the dumbest thing they could do.  

You clearly have led a sheltered life and not attended the clubs, resorts and parties I have.  You are making a fool of yourself...but dooooo carry on, I am loving watching you get the shit kicked out of you.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You clearly have led a sheltered life and not attended the clubs, resorts and parties I have.  You are making a fool of yourself...but dooooo carry on, I am loving watching you get the shit kicked out of you.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I am surprised how one-sided the perspective is here. With some of the comments one could almost have thought the guys deserved this treatment. 

If the guys had invited two girls and then told their girlfriends (or wifes) to leave the bedroom, I'm not sure the whole thing would not have gone so smoothly. All of this doesn't fit if it's one-sided. 

That is not even a good comparison, because the girls did not invite two other guys and tell their guys to leave.  The girls got together themselves...  The comparison which you should have made

was if the guys wanted a homosexual experience and told the girls to leave. 

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To be honest, by now I think the probability is higher that the two girls were actually into each other. 

But that doesn't make the shows in the other apartments any more realistic. 

Finally--with these 2 statements you get it. 

The first statement is spot on

For the second statement, most of us agree--but trying to say that all of the shows were the same, was your downfall. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is not even a good comparison, because the girls did not invite two other guys and tell their guys to leave.  The girls got together themselves...  The comparison which you should have made

was if the guys wanted a homosexual experience and told the girls to leave. 

That makes no sense, the guys are obviously not interested in each other, but the girls are, according to this forum. A fair comparison is therefore only given if the guys would also hide in their bedroom with girls that interests them. 

I find just this combination of, teasing show, something going on between the girls, sending the guys out of the bedroom to do nothing else but waiting (since everything in Barcelona is closed because of Covid-19) is what made this situation so bold. 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That makes no sense, the guys are obviously not interested in each other, but the girls are, according to this forum. A fair comparison is therefore only given if the guys would also hide in their bedroom with girls that interests them. 

I find just this combination of, teasing show, sending the guys out of the bedroom to do nothing else but waiting (since everything in Barcelona is closed because of Covid-19) is what made this situation so bold. 

There are only 4 people in this apartment---you cannot bring others into the picture.  One girl from each couple got together and sent the guys away.  Therefore to make a comparision, you must

keep the same people involved.  So one guy from each couple got together and sent the girls away, whether or not the guys are interested in each other is immaterial at this point--but if they were, that is the correct comparison. 

The correct comparison may be distasteful to some, but it is the correct one

A lesbian encounter without the guys

A homosexual encounter without the girls. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

There are only 4 people in this apartment---you cannot bring others into the picture.  One girl from each couple got together and sent the guys away.  Therefore to make a comparision, you must

keep the same people involved.  So one guy from each couple got together and sent the girls away,  Whether or not the guys are interested in each other is immaterial at this point--but if they were, that is the correct comparison. 

It is not about what has been possible, but to find a comparison that reverses the persepctive. In the end I only want to make clear that the girls in this situation have acted very bold. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is not about what has been possible, but to find a comparison that reverses the persepctive. In the end I only want to make clear that the girls in this situation have acted very bold. 

The correct comparison may be distasteful to some, but it is the correct one--this one reverses the perspective. 

A lesbian encounter without the guys

A homosexual encounter without the girls.