B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Mending the relation? Lucian made Alex a sandwitch and a big mug of coffee.

Bonnie & Rama's relationship  seems to have hit a big shag. Watch their bedroom camera at 00:13 their time. Whatever is going it's private but sad. It was very sad to hear  her cry like that but not saying who's fault it is, because i don't know, and there was no violence. I like them as a couple...

• Like 1

Is it possible that you all could have missed something of importance?  Is there any 1 of you that has followed Bonnie and then followed Alaexandra after their very first night together...like the next day upon each of them waking up?  Just curious as this is what I would do to make sure I didn't miss something of importance.  LMAO...I just told a big fat lie or should I say I just spoke a big mistruth.  I have never and would never pay for replay but if I did, that is what I would do.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is it possible that you all could have missed something of importance?  Is there any 1 of you that has followed Bonnie and then followed Alaexandra after their very first night together...like the next day upon each of them waking up?  Just curious as this is what I would do to make sure I didn't miss something of importance.  LMAO...I just told a big fat lie or should I say I just spoke a big mistruth.  I have never and would never pay for replay but if I did, that is what I would do.

I don't know, I don't follow them that closely, but there seem to be a building tention in the air since last night (the second time together).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

Bonnie & Rama's relationship  seems to have hit a big shag. Watch their bedroom camera at 00:13 their time. Whatever is going it's private but sad. It was very sad to her cry like that but not saying who's fault it is, because i don't know, and there was no violence. I like them as a couple...

I like them both, Bonnie & Rama and Alexanda & Lucian, as couples... That's part of why I think it was so unnecessary to risk it all for a few sessions on partner switching.

• Upvote 1

Ho scritto a RLC per capire i viaggi della scorsa notte fuori dall'appartamento,
mi hanno detto di non preoccuparmi.
hanno regalato ad Alexandra e Bonnie una valigia di scarpe sexy, olio lubrificante e mega dildo!
hanno raccomandato gangbang e sesso a tre per le coppie.

😁

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I like them both, Bonnie & Rama and Alexanda & Lucian, as couples... That's part of why I think it was so unnecessary to risk it all for a few sessions on partner switching.

You have a good point! There are a lot of moving parts(so to speak)when you go into partner swapping, at least a minimum of four and sometimes more. It can become pretty complicated with such young couples.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Partner switching is not really what they did though. Rather, the girls gave a teasing show to their partners and then sent them away like ruddy mutts to have sex with someone else. This is about the dumbest thing they could do.  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Partner switching is not really what they did though. Rather, the girls gave a teasing show to their partners and then sent them away like ruddy mutts to have sex with someone else. This is about the dumbest thing they could do. 

Bonnie is normally with Rama, and Alexanda is normally with Lucian, but here Bonnie was with Alexanda, and Alexandra was with Bonnie. I think that qualify as a partner switching. A one sided parter switch though, atleast yet, but that isn't uncommun in open relationships.