B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is quite obvious that they are in an open relationship in this case! All 4 know about, accept it, and atleast 3 of them seem to enjoy it. The attraction and intimacy seem to have developed quite genuinely, and gradually. It's the exception for the normal shows in the vacation-apartments, and can be compared to the experimenting of Eva & Sam and Jane & Dick. I personally never watched RLC for those events either, so I'm abit disapointed. I just wish we could atleast have a few apartments with ordinary couples or roommates, where nothing has to escalate from there. It seems pretty impossible these days, everything ends up in either shows, swinging or 3somes and 4somes. But I have repeated myself enough times now. Please stop trolling. You and Moos are equally stubborn, you will never let it go, and you sort of keep spamming this thread.

I think containment plays a major role in this development
I'm not sure things would have been the same during a normal stay

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think containment plays a major role in this development
I'm not sure things would have been the same during a normal stay

Maybe, maybe not, but to me that doesn't matter. I'm just saying that I wish things didn't always have to go this direction. An ordinary couple, having ordinary sex, or an ordinary girl masturbating occationally without spreading towards the camera, that is good enough for me. But there is extremely little left of things like that now. That's what made me sad about this event. Please don't try to convince me you are right, and I am wrong. We see this differently. Accept it!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is quite obvious that they are in an open relationship in this case! All 4 know about, accept it, and atleast 3 of them seem to enjoy it. The attraction and intimacy seem to have developed quite genuinely, and gradually. It's the exception for the normal shows in the vacation-apartments, and can be compared to the experimenting of Eva & Sam and Jane & Dick. I personally never watched RLC for those events either, so I'm abit disapointed. I just wish we could atleast have a few apartments with ordinary couples or roommates, where nothing has to escalate from there. It seems pretty impossible these days, everything ends up in either shows, swinging or 3somes and 4somes. But I have repeated myself enough times now. Please stop trolling. You and Moos are equally stubborn, you will never let it go, and you sort of keep spamming this thread.

I do not think that any guy would like to be sent away by his wife because she wants to have sex with someone else. Sorry, it is already difficult to believe that all this is not just another RLC show. Now, assuming there is a Chance even one of this guys  would be fine staying away in this situation, I think it's completely imposible. 

Anyway, different subject. I have no issues with complicated relationship situation on RLC. In fact, I'd have liked to see more of it. The only think that do not fit with RLC is when the residents orchestrating these. If it is real, more would have been fine. 

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A&L. 😍

They finished and L surely did not spend any time with her--wiped her off--put on his shorts--went to the bathroom.

Women like more affection after sex than that (at least that is what I have been told) 

They were both in the shower--she showed him an owie 🙂 on her elbow--he tried to kiss her-and she pulled away. 

Alexandra a eu 3 minutes de sex aec son mec, et Bonnie, n'a eu aucune!!

Alors que quand elles sont ensemble, elles ont du plaisir au moins pendant 1 heures 1/2!!! Là est la différence je crois pour clarifier pour certaines personnes leur rapprochement indéniable!