B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Bonnie is normally with Rama, and Alexanda is normally with Lucian, but here Bonnie was with Alexanda, and Alexandra was with Bonnie. I think that qualify as a partner switching. A one sided parter switch though, atleast yet, but that isn't uncommun in open relationships.

I think the classic parter-swapping would be Bonnie with Lucian and Alexandra with Rama. If everyone had a corresponding interest, it would be a win-win situation for all sides. 

Here it sounded like the girls just kicked their actual partners out to have sex with someone else. A win-loss situation with really bad setting considering that in Barcelona everything is closed at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think the classic parter-swapping would be Bonnie with Lucian and Alexandra with Rama. If everyone had a corresponding interest, it would be a win-win situation for all sides.

Personally I believe their relationships would be over if they were to do a full swap...just my opinion.

58 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Here it sounded like the girls just kicked their actual partners out to have sex with someone else. A win-loss situation with really bad setting considering that in Barcelona everything is closed at the moment. 

Don't be silly, there are more variations and degrees of swinging out there. Sometimes they don't swing at the same time, sometimes it is only one of the partners, it happens in real life too! I wish it didn't happen in this case, but let us move on now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Don't be silly, there are more variations and degrees of swinging out there. Sometimes they don't swing at the same time, sometimes it is only one of the partners, it happens in real life too! I wish it didn't happen in this case, but let us move on now.

I am surprised how one-sided the perspective is here. With some of the comments one could almost have thought the guys deserved this treatment. 

If the guys had invited two girls and then told their girlfriends (or wifes) to leave the bedroom, I'm not sure the whole thing would not have gone so smoothly. All of this doesn't fit if it's one-sided. 

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I am surprised how one-sided the perspective is here. With some of the comments one could almost have thought the guys deserved this treatment. 

If the guys had invited two girls and then told their girlfriends (or wifes) to leave the bedroom, I'm not sure the whole thing would not have gone so smoothly. All of this doesn't fit if it's one-sided. 

Have you never heard of threesomes or cuckolds. You too often embarrass yourself with your lack of knowledge in the sexual world. You would be better off typing notes to yourself and not on CC.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Have you never heard of threesomes or cuckolds. You too often embarrass yourself with your lack of knowledge in the sexual world. You would be better off typing notes to yourself and not on CC.

Bullshit, both Terms i know and both terms have absolutely nothing to do with what happened in that apartment. 

One thing is strange though, that nobody in this forum seems to say what is obvious. The girls made a mistake in this case not the guys. 

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It was a couple at VHTV where only the guy swinged. She was even pregnant with his child. It seemed extremely unfair, and I don't get it, but that was clearly their arrangement, so it definitely happens. Maybe one has much stronger desire than the other. Maybe both are free to take others, they just wait for different opportunities. Or maybe one of them gets off on knowing their partner has been with someone else. I don't know. There are many sub-cultures we don't necessarily need to understand.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Bullshit, both Terms i know and both terms have absolutely nothing to do with what happened in that apartment. 

One thing is strange though, that nobody in this forum seems to say what is obvious. The girls made a mistake in this case no the guys. 

Personne n'a fait d'erreur! Rends-toi à l'évidence, tout le monde le voit pourtant! Les filles ont eu une attirance toutes les 2, il y a quelques jours et elles se sont rapprochées sexuellement, tout naturellement! Il n'y a rien d'autre à dire, à part que cette réalité existe maintenant! Elles se sont dis "bonjour" par un bisou sur la bouche et une caresse... Tout cela NATURELLEMENT, sans aucun artifice ou ordre de RLC ou de qui que ce soit! Elles s'aiment bien, et le montrent même devant leur mec!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One thing is strange though, that nobody in this forum seems to say what is obvious. The girls made a mistake in this case not the guys. 

I've repeated it countless times by now, that I think it was a huge mistake.... But talking to you is like talking to a wall! You are stuck!

46 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

But if you need to know anything about "pseudo lesbians" … :dodgy:

• Haha 2