B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not think either Alexandra or Bonnie is very happy with their own partners at this point in time.  Both couples having an

arms length discussion with each other in their own bedrooms.

Sorry, bad sex is a problem for both partners in the relationship. Getting sex somewhere else is certainly not the solution. 

That is another thing in this forum. Somehow the women here are always innocent and flawless. The whole situation is really strange, but sending the husband away to have sex with someone else is Kind of a very big mistake. This could practically be chapter 1 of every relationship guide. 😜  . 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

At least now we have a glimpse into the real lives of these COV couples 😏

Yes, if this had been a long term apartment, it could have been interesting to follow the long term consequences this will have on their relationship, but this is a vacation-apartment,  and they will leave shortly after all this is over anyway. I often "like" to see them argue and cry, it is a very bounding experience, but in this case I think it is only sad. Sad, because I have thought and said so many times that they shouldn't need to take this step.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sorry, bad sex is a problem for both partners in the relationship. Getting sex somewhere else is certainly not the solution. 

That is another thing in this forum. Somehow the women here are always innocent and flawless. The whole situation is really strange, but sending the husband away to have sex with someone else is Kind of a very big mistake. This could practically be chapter 1 of every relationship guide. 😜  . 

the women started out having sex in the living room in front of their men before their shower and bedroom action.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, if this had been a long term apartment, it could have been interesting to follow the long term consequences this will have on their relationship, but this is a vacation-apartment,  and they will leave shortly after all this is over anyway. I often "like" to see them argue and cry, it is a very bounding experience, but in this case I think it is only sad. Sad, because I have thought and said so many times that they shouldn't need to take this step.

Many have come back in the past so not all hope is lost. Also since RLC has constantly been losing subscribers & viewers since the Russian purge, keeping them on for longer or bringing them back might be their best course of action if they're up for it.

And if they manage to get A&B alone together, which is now everyone's wish, then it'll be an home-run swing.

Yeah, it would be interesting to now what happens after they all leave.  Maybe, the girls will come back as a couple.  LOL  That would be a kick in the pants.  As poly for many years and also in open relationships, you have to remember that it is not black and white, there are many levels in the grey.  Some couples do soft swinging, so only like to watch, some like to swap alone, some in the same room.  You can not make blanket statements of what is right for any couple.  Each relationship is different.  My first poly with my wife was totally different from the second.  

• Thanks 1