P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

If there was any interest in past faves I would Love to see Chloe Tyler again.... seeing those beautiful, bountiful, Boobies bounce in the kitchen for a little while would be great... but I believe her special massage (sacrial ?) and him working, just would not make it interesting other than a holiday scenario ….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

If there was any interest in past faves I would Love to see Chloe Tyler again.... seeing those beautiful, bountiful, Boobies bounce in the kitchen for a little while would be great... but I believe her special massage (sacrial ?) and him working, just would not make it interesting other than a holiday scenario ….

Repeats have doomed RLC!!  The last thing you should ever want to see is another fucking repeat...my opinion of course!

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Repeats have doomed RLC!!  The last thing you should ever want to see is another fucking repeat...my opinion of course!

I agree really. It is proving tiring.   (and I might add (as you and others have commented on as well ) these Barca Apts are a disaster of personality and interest.. ( even Irma and Gina and Leora and Masha have reached a same old, same old appeal...  I just really miss Chloe. She is my favourite for her natural, day to day, going about her household business. She gave us a  generous amount of nudity and a very appealing body. Good sex and always a sly peek at her body on her couch with the close up camera..... she got me hooked into RLC....  maybe after Pandemic subsides there can be a refreshing … because it is pretty tiring routines.... People have their faves  ( and satisfied with them but this concept needs new , hot bodies.... 

• Upvote 2