P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

Hier soir c'était trop long ils ont fait des pauses cigarette puis bj puis cigarette puis massage de couilles puis pause salle de bain puis anal Kaylie puis pause puis anal Rus pour finalement que Kylie crache le sperme par-dessus le balcon 👎

Last night it was too long they made cigarette breaks then bj then cigarette then ball massage then bathroom break then anal Kaylie then anal Rus then finally that Kaylie spits cum over the balcony 👎

15 hours ago, canito said:

kylie fucked rus in the ass with the dildo.i think hes bi-curious i will never let no girl put a dildo or anything like that in my ass fuck that,that will never happen.he must be gay.

Liking anal stimulation has nothing to with being gay! It just happen to be one of the easier ways for two men to stimulate each other at the same time though.

• Like 1

I think it's the most exciting thing I've seen since Viola left :biggrin:

I have nothing against Kylie and Rus but the concept of a couple coming from another country reaches its limits very quickly
Normally, since they are only present for a few months, there is no attempt by the various couples to want to socialize in this country.

Normally, the pandemic still does not allow the movement of Russian or Ukrainian nationals, so I wonder if RLC does not have a plan to replace them like what they did before

BUT good lately, they are more to manage just in time, they walk on a wire between two cliffs, very close to falling into the void ^^
This pandemic is really a plague for everyone

Hace 13 minutos, moos54 dijo:

Creo que es lo más emocionante que he visto desde que se viola : gran sonrisa:

No tengo nada en contra de Kylie y Rus, pero el concepto de una pareja que viene de otro país alcanza sus límites muy rápidamente.
Normalmente, dado que solo están presentes durante unos meses, las diversas parejas no intentan socializar en este país.

Normalmente, la pandemia todavía no permite el movimiento de ciudadanos rusos o ucranianos, por lo que me pregunto si RLC no tiene un plan para reemplazarlos como lo hicieron antes .

PERO bueno últimamente, son más fáciles de manejar justo a tiempo, caminan por un cable entre dos acantilados, muy cerca de caer al vacío ^^
Esta pandemia es realmente una plaga para todos

He visto que algunas de las chicas que estaban en la RLC y viven en Ucrania han visitado algún país de la comunidad, por lo que hay esperanza de un cambio.

16 minutes ago, omedo said:

He visto que algunas de las chicas que estaban en la RLC y viven en Ucrania han visitado algún país de la comunidad, por lo que hay esperanza de un cambio.

There is already hope for change as the couple pack their bags

Maybe it will also reach the other GOV and COV apartments

but the health situation of the two countries is not quite the same

• Like 1

the bet is open for the replacement of them :biggrin:: jane/dick  chloe/tyler  adeline/markus  anabel/efim  eva with a new guy ? my bet go to jane/dick but not really the envy to watch another recycled couple personally

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

the bet is open for the replacement of them :biggrin:: jane/dick  chloe/tyler  adeline/markus  anabel/efim  eva with a new guy ? my bet go to jane/dick but not really the envy to watch another recycled couple personally

For me it's not the fact that they are recycled but the fact that they are recycled in a city with no friends. Regardless of them being brand new or a previous couple, just two people in a house for 3 months is just a huge no.

As for the couples you mentioned, the only ones I would want to see back are Jane/Dick or maybe Adeline with a new guy. Normally I would put Eva above everybody else very easily but I really don't think she has any interest of ever living on cam again.

• Like 1