P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

For me it's not the fact that they are recycled but the fact that they are recycled in a city with no friends. Regardless of them being brand new or a previous couple, just two people in a house for 3 months is just a huge no.

As for the couples you mentioned, the only ones I would want to see back are Jane/Dick or maybe Adeline with a new guy. Normally I would put Eva above everybody else very easily but I really don't think she has any interest of ever living on cam again.

yes i agree it's already boring after a week because their friends are very far of here it's not super interesting to watch

• Like 2

We only saw that there was the possibility for a few friends from the country to come and visit them, we had a guest when it was Ulyana, same with Lana, Rosalie also came when it was Maracuya and then with Kylie we had Viola

But the problem is that these are only small visits and that despite everything, the pandemic may still limit this possibility

So knowing all the constraints to bring a couple we already know, I wonder if it is not easier to recruit a couple locally, I know it does not seem easy but they have found Linda and Tibor who is the perfect couple, and then we had other couples in this country who weren't that bad

the COV idea in the Czech Republic was original and allowed us to live again our good memories with the Russian couples that we love but with what is happening now in the world, I do not think that the concept can be still viable

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

they are still here or they left already? i see some stuff in the kitchen again

Their belongings are always in the bedroom but keep them in  suitcases or travel bag
They probably went out to enjoy the joys of the city of Prague one last time

Surely scheduled departure tonight or tomorrow as every time we see people packing their suitcases

• Like 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For me it's not the fact that they are recycled but the fact that they are recycled in a city with no friends. Regardless of them being brand new or a previous couple, just two people in a house for 3 months is just a huge no.

As for the couples you mentioned, the only ones I would want to see back are Jane/Dick or maybe Adeline with a new guy. Normally I would put Eva above everybody else very easily but I really don't think she has any interest of ever living on cam again.

4 hours ago, firewall said:

yes i agree it's already boring after a week because their friends are very far of here it's not super interesting to watch

I never really liked the COV concept since the first one opened, I just never saw the use for it, and it is bound to become boring after a week or two. With GOV, you have the constant new interactions between different people, and you have the surpise element if they have a party, or bring a one night stand. Normal coples have the long term aspect, you can follow the longer developements in their lifes, and there will occationally be friends or family visiting. Roommates are somewhere between those two categories.... In COV you have a regular couple, just taken out of their environment, in a city with no social contacts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I never really liked the COV concept since the first one opened, I just never saw the use for it, and it is bound to become boring after a week or two. With GOV, you have the constant new interactions between different people, and you have the surpise element if they have a party, or bring a one night stand. Normal coples have the long term aspect, you can follow the longer developements in their lifes, and there will occationally be friends or family visiting. Roommates are somewhere between those two categories.... In COV you have a regular couple, just taken out of their environment, in a city with no social contacts.

You have to remember that Bonnie & Rama, Alexandra & Lucian are also in a COV apartment, but they have friends and aquaintances in the RLC environment. To me as I have said repeatedly the labels on the apartments--COV, GOV, Roomates, Couples mean nothing as the participants actions can overlap those labels. It only serves to confuse the viewer as to the expected behavior and environment presented.  Better Couples and Roommates only--that encompasses all scenarios IMO

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

You have to remember that Bonnie & Rama, Alexandra & Lucian are also in a COV apartment, but they have friends and aquaintances in the RLC environment. To me as I have said repeatedly the labels on the apartments--COV, GOV, Roomates, Couples mean nothing as the participants actions can overlap those labels. It only serves to confuse the viewer as to the expected behavior and environment presented.  Better Couples and Roommates only--that encompasses all scenarios IMO

In B5 they become sort of a part of the GOV circle. Of course the labels doesn't mean too much, but it is useful when we try to talk about certain things. Like in this case. The point is that the Couples and Roommates are usually living in the country where they come from, whereas GOVs and COVs are on temporary stays in a foreign city, with alot less chances of a social network outside the project, like friends and family. There might be a few who has a friend there, but usually it is just interaction between tenants of different apartment. Given the choice, I really hope RLC would rather recruit a couple locally.

• Like 2