B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well then hers lasts a lot longer than other women these days because it started the day the morning after they returned from the house. I posted numerous Replay of her wearing a pad/ tampon.

Yeah, it started on that day, so it ought to be mostly over now.

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0611 big powwow going on between Lucian, Alex and Bonnie. Wonder what happened between Bonnie and Rama. Alex even got dressed like she was going out.

Not sure but my guess is that they argued. So I suppose they will argue some more, then Rama will make puppy eyes, then Bonnie will jump on him and they'll end up fucking. Then everything will be great until the next argument.

That's pretty much what's been happening in the past weeks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Not sure but my guess is that they argued. So I suppose they will argue some more, then Rama will make puppy eyes, then Bonnie will jump on him and they'll end up fucking. Then everything will be great until the next argument.

That's pretty much what's been happening in the past weeks.

OMG no truer words have been spoken. The drama in this apartment is super high. Seems like someone is pissed every other day. At least it makes this apartment interesting to watch.

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Maybe? after a night without sleep...

It is rainy today and expecting a lot of rain tomorrow, so that is perhaps questionable