Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

13 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I’m curious who else see the slow and steady progression during the past 3 - 4 weeks where the massages are getting a bit more adventurous and are moving toward the final end goal, which will be Malia eventually giving Leora a clitoral massage or both of then lying side my side bating together while their eyes are closed.  

Certainly not I said a blind man...and not I as well says me. It's all a fallacy or ruse of pretense performed to accomplish just that...and that is...merely to attract cam attention to that residence's cams for purposes of added extra compensation and nothing more. Sorry to disappoint but it will never happen or occur.  😎

But do not get discouraged...continue observing in hopes of such...for it certainly benefits the performers of the shows.  😏

• Haha 2

esto sigue igual. aunque me duela reconocerlo y me lluevan muchas criticas, el ultimo show de masha es bastante mas original y morboso que lo que sucede en las ultimas semanas en este apartamento, lo siento son las sensaciones que me dan

this remains the same. Although it pains me to admit it and it rains me a lot of criticism, the last show of Masha is much more original and morbid than what happens in the last weeks in this apartment, I am sorry are the feelings that give me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1