Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I like Malia just fine, sir. But I tend to pace myself these days. If The Lord Commander says I should check it out I look. 😁

Surely you are mistaken Juggs, There’s you calling SC “ Lord Commander “ when myself and several others have been under the mistaken belief that the self proclaimed Lord Commander of this forum has a black and white tail.....Just the impression he emanates.😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I agree the woman in Texas are nice but some of them because of their strict Baptist upbringing can tend quite conservative in sex until their is a commitment...very traditional. Girls from S. California, S. Florida and around NYC are some of the sexiest available in all of the U.S., maybe even in the world. 😉

50 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I agree the woman in Texas are nice but some of them because of their strict Baptist upbringing can tend quite conservative in sex until their is a commitment...very traditional. Girls from S. California, S. Florida and around NYC are some of the sexiest available in all of the U.S., maybe even in the world. 😉

Clearly you need to travel downunder Joe. 🤣

• Haha 1

Good Morning 🌞

good evening 🌙

Good morning, girls 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Everyone have a great weekend 

(Sunday) 

Happy with joy 

Family and friends 

🐈😘

🐈🤝

🐈😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I was quite a skeptic at first when Malia joined her friend Leora as far as anything other than light touches and massages usually before bedtime. I’m curious who else see the slow and steady progression during the past 3 - 4 weeks where the massages are getting a bit more adventurous and are moving toward the final end goal, which will be Malia eventually giving Leora a clitoral massage or both of then lying side my side bating together while their eyes are closed. My prediction for this next big break-through into their physical and  sexual relationship will take place by mid-May and before people head back to work once the Corona virus lockdown begins to loosen. If doesn’t happen by then RCL realizes there will be a significant number of disappointed subscribers that will cancel their membership, which will consequently lead to a large loss in RCL’s revenues. 

So many shows and so little real life. These girls are friends for many years. Maybe the only real thing left in the apartment. 

All these teasing shows are really annoying. Now, they have to give pseudo lesbian shows?

I really hope that these girls find new BF soon. Stop these shows and get back to normal life. Are real friends and not work colleagues in a pseudo lesbian show. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2