Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

49 minutes ago, raul399 said:

If I stop talking and I don't say goodbye, it's because I've taken a sleeping pill ... and I'm waiting for it to take effect, to go to bed ... hahaha

Have a good night my friend.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Yes it is...but in relative to time itself...it seems it has past as quickly as a blink of an eye my friend. Hmmm...pardon the emoji pun. 😉

I would love to see the women in your neck of the woods!  I live in Texas and we actually have the most beautiful, the most natural women in the whole world!!!

2 hours ago, corusmobil said:

I'm curious how the thinking of RLC will evolve after things return to normal. now they take advantage of the fact that everyone is blown up in their houses and offer us an increasingly boring show. but after that,how many followers will be able to keep up with such an increasingly weak director

LOL when and if everything ever gets back to normal, RLC will be the same...lame site it's always been.  The tenants will start living the majority of their time outside of the camera's only to come home when they are finished living their real lives and throw their goods to the cameras to make up for their absence.  In other words it will be boring like always!!

2 hours ago, corusmobil said:

what I see now is just a tormented spectacle to occupy as much time with as little effort as possible. they probably want to make as much profit as possible, they want to take advantage of the situation, but in the long run ....

That's Leora for you!!

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would love to see the women in your neck of the woods!  I live in Texas and we actually have the most beautiful, the most natural women in the whole world!!!

Some of the most of both ways I do agree...as I have been there a number of times...even lived there awhile some of the times.

• Like 1

I was quite a skeptic at first when Malia joined her friend Leora as far as anything other than light touches and massages usually before bedtime. I’m curious who else see the slow and steady progression during the past 3 - 4 weeks where the massages are getting a bit more adventurous and are moving toward the final end goal, which will be Malia eventually giving Leora a clitoral massage or both of then lying side my side bating together while their eyes are closed. My prediction for this next big break-through into their physical and  sexual relationship will take place by mid-May and before people head back to work once the Corona virus lockdown begins to loosen. If doesn’t happen by then RCL realizes there will be a significant number of disappointed subscribers that will cancel their membership, which will consequently lead to a large loss in RCL’s revenues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I have been merely stating my opinion which has been formed from my perception and views of observation which have allowed me to acquire somewhat of a knowledge of mainly one of the project participant's ways previous to how the current situation at the residence has evolved ever since the arrival of an apparent previous longtime friend who is now a roommate.

I express my opinion to participate and contribute to the topic subject matter related dialogue of this thread of the forum for those who may be interested in...as well as those who may be less informed of certain aspects or criteria related to such subject matters.

Also...it is good that there are those who currently still find the attractive woman there intriguing such as yourself. I have for a long time as well...but I express my view of what I have noticed to have occurred over time there.

Don’t be put off by snide remarks Nich, you have as much right as anyone else to express your opinion. Varying opinions are what makes forums work, but you will always get some members who think that unless you agree with the “ Party Line “ 100% 24/7 then you are a traitor to the cause...You are always honest to yourself and respectful which is more than many of us can admit to, including some of those who's only contribution to this forum is to ungraciously sit back and mock you and others they don’t agree with...If they were half as smart as they think they are they would be twice as smart as they really are...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Il y a 1 heure, NewYorkJoe a dit :

I was quite a skeptic at first when Malia joined her friend Leora as far as anything other than light touches and massages usually before bedtime. I’m curious who else see the slow and steady progression during the past 3 - 4 weeks where the massages are getting a bit more adventurous and are moving toward the final end goal, which will be Malia eventually giving Leora a clitoral massage or both of then lying side my side bating together while their eyes are closed. My prediction for this next big break-through into their physical and  sexual relationship will take place by mid-May and before people head back to work once the Corona virus lockdown begins to loosen. If doesn’t happen by then RCL realizes there will be a significant number of disappointed subscribers that will cancel their membership, which will consequently lead to a large loss in RCL’s revenues. 

100 % agree with your opinion

• Upvote 1