Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

1 hour ago, merz28 said:

I believe Leora fucks with her hair the more nervous she is......?

I agree. When things seem to get a bit more physical than she wants she’ll find a distraction...play with her hair, play with her iPhone or talk nonstop. I do think Malia is physically attracted to Leora, however that’s not what Leora was expecting when she invited her friend to stay with her. Malia is trying her hardest to seduce Leora however she’s not taking the bait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

if i was malia i would of gave up on trying to please leora shes a one sided person all about her and fuck everyone else.just look at the way malia massages leora and the way leora massages her.and you will see what i mean.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, canito said:

if i was malia i would of gave up on trying to please leora shes a one sided person all about her and fuck everyone else.just look at the way malia massages leora and the way leora massages her.and you will see what i mean.

Leora is pretty crappy yes I've seen that before

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia more a giver than a receiver, which works well with Leora as she is more a receiver type.

Aussie i understand that but she should learn how to give too.it shouldnt be all about give me,give me,when is leora gonna give.so in other words its all right for a girl to tell you  to eat her pussy.but when you ask her to suck your dick and she wont then thats okay bullshit not where i come from.its all about giving and reciving

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1