4 minutes ago, happyone said:

wrong thread 😁

damn i am very tired :biggrin:

50 days without leaving my house, I think I'm starting to lose my mind

Otherwise Leora also knows how to draw :blush:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Relative to some of the subject matter that has been mentioned fairly often recently...I will elaborate somewhat more of what my developed view or opinion is on some of the subject matter.

Although I myself, may have not known of or been following so to speak, or observing the woman of the residence who has been a participant of the project the longest out of the two at the current residence...I have been since first discovering the project and shortly there afterwards the intriguing and attractive woman around a year or less later.

That was not a long time after she and her other former roommate at the time had relocated to the second residence. Although back then she was somewhat on the thin side in her body and was enough so to be considered slim...she was still a quite pretty and attractive woman !

Having been privileged and fortunate enough to have noticed some clips of her when she was in the first residence and then even some others at the second residence...her intriguing ways and attractiveness captured my attention enough so to subscribe.

Besides noticing how pretty a woman she was...I also gradually noticed how intelligent and talented she was and that she seemed a woman that had very good tastes in material items such as her clothing attire and the household furnishings for her residence. Because of those types of qualitative attributes she seemed to possess...she seemed to be quite an intriguing woman who happened to also be quite attractive.

It seemed as time passed that she became even more of an attractive woman. When I first had the fortune of discovering her...she seemed to still be quite inhibited but seemed to slowly become less so over time. It seemed quite interesting, very nice, and certainly exciting to have any privilege or fortune of observing her seeming to become sensually aroused or turned on enough so to satisfy herself in various sensual and sexual ways.

There were a number of occasions when she seemed to have been in moods for such activities and would start playing and teasing herself sensually...but would then end up stopping for one reason or another. Although these times occurred and there were some others back then who claimed some of the occasions were not genuine and were faked because of such occasions, as well as some other reasons...to a number of observers they seemed genuine and perhaps even more so because of such occasions.

Then there were the times when her former roommate was always around except for a brief period of around six months while he actually had legitimate employment and she was limited to when and where and for how long she could do anything of those natures.

Then there was the unfortunate closure of the residences in the country of her origin. It seemed surprising and fortunate that the intriguing and attractive woman eventually returned to the project at the current location in a residence of her own. It seemed that there were more occasions of interesting activities occurring shortly afterwards and for awhile. 

Then she gets her friend from back home to join the project and relocate to that location as well and become her roommate. It seemed ok and nice and was good that she had some company for a change and was not alone as she had been for awhile, and that her company and new roommate was actually her friend from back home.

Her friend seemed very timid and bashful and quite inhibited herself for awhile. It is known that the longest participant of the two, checks certain social media sites such as this forum for one, to see what gets mentioned concerning her.

It seemed she may have been giving her friend some support and encouragment and eventually...her friend seemed to become more relaxxed in the new location and began to loosen up some. Enough so...that some may have been fortunate and privileged enough to experience observing somewhat a little bit of her sensuallity and longing for some personal satisfaction.

Then came some bath sharing times and exchanging of massages while exhibiting sensual gestures that something else is going to occur...while constantly watching something on a tablet or checking a phone every couple of minutes.

Then there's also now when they take turns draping one anothers legs across each other for awhile while making more sensual caressing gestures all the while having a tablet in between them where it can not be noticed by any cams and they are constantly watching something on it the whole time.

Why would two women who have been friends for awhile engage in such activities if not for purposes of enjoying physical sensual stimulation...and if that were truly the reason...why hasn't anything else occurred that would surely feel even better as about anyone would know ? Because it has been and is orchestrated for monetary benefit only. Nothing else will ever occur other than similar type shows with the two.

If it is not orchestrated or made up previously or as they go routines...I'm not commenting on it here. Any relevance of anything seeming even mostly genuine or real concerning her both in the past...as well as them both now in the present has been a good deal negated now imo.

They are two shrewd actresses who are like two fisher women...they throw their nets or hooks out...and hope for a big haul and one of them may have been an actress a good while longer than some may have realized. Evidently...they must be continuing to get the big hauls...because the orchestrations are continuing. If they were not getting them...it may be highly likely that something else of more interest that could perhaps be more believable may occur there at times.

Although now a good thing to know though...is that acting can be included in her list of talents.

After reading this I will say something. I agree Nick. It is getting too much now. The tease is no longer a tease I remember. It is just an act. Perhaps it always was. My interest is waning a lot these days and I am finding myself looking for something else to watch. Sorry Leora. Something different needs to happen. Anything.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

damn i am very tired :biggrin:

50 days without leaving my house, I think I'm starting to lose my mind

Otherwise Leora also knows how to draw :blush:

its okay moos.go get some sleep buddy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

what talents .. be a camgirl ? 😲

She is actually quite skilled in various subject matters. For one...she is quite good at dancing. For another...she is quite good in the arts and crafts. She has been known to paint quite well, sketch and draw quite well, and sew and knit quite well as well. She was also somewhat good at doll making. For another...she has quite good tastes in clothing attire as well as a residence furnishings.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

After reading this I will say something. I agree Nick. It is getting too much now. The tease is no longer a tease I remember. It is just an act. Perhaps it always was. My interest is waning a lot these days and I am finding myself looking for something else to watch. Sorry Leora. Something different needs to happen. Anything.

It seems now roles have been reversed jugg my friend. Where once the residence she was in could be considered the better chances of observing much of anything of interest while most of the others usually were not nearly as much.

Now since the closure of the other residences and the addition of some new residences and tenants and changing of some of them...and the addition of her friend who is now her roommate there...the residence there has been becoming less interesting...while some of the others have seemed to become somewhat more imo. 

Continuous orchestrated teasing gets not so interesting after awhile imo.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Not a camgirl, no. Honestly I don't think she knows what to do anymore. We are a fickle group. I feel bad putting pressure on her to perform like everyone else does. I just speak my opinion, as you all well know. Listen guys I like the new Malia moving in thing but where is the old Leora? And are we going to do this same shit every day? I would have a ton of suggestions but nobody gives a shit about my opinion.

LOL, so here goes...The cameras SUUUUUUCCCCKKK. fix that. Get more in prominent places. I'm tired of watching the fucking star performer have to adjust her ass to some poorly placed camera. Second, Leora I want to see your nude body everywhere in the apartment sometimes. And I mean everywhere. Yes I like you clothed too but get yourself more exposure. I don't want to see just your ass. Third, get naked on that damn balcony. Another suck ass camera there. but do your best. It's warm out now. Let me see. Fourth, dance, sing, laugh and exercise a shit ton more. Play with us by moving around but stay on one camera. They suck but you know how yo use them right? Fifth, invite guys over. Make us THINK you will have sex with them. We know you won't but who cares. The newbs will think so and we can fantasize.

Ok, end of rant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not a camgirl, no. Honestly I don't think she knows what to do anymore. We are a fickle group. I feel bad putting pressure on her to perform like everyone else does. I just speak my opinion, as you all well know. Listen guys I like the new Malia moving in thing but where is the old Leora? And are we going to do this same shit every day? I would have a ton of suggestions but nobody gives a shit about my opinion.

LOL, so here goes...The cameras SUUUUUUCCCCKKK. fix that. Get more in prominent places. I'm tired of watching the fucking star performer have to adjust her ass to some poorly placed camera. Second, Leora I want to see your nude body everywhere in the apartment sometimes. And I mean everywhere. Yes I like you clothed too but get yourself more exposure. I don't want to see just your ass. Third, get naked on that damn balcony. Another suck ass camera there. but do your best. It's warm out now. Let me see. Fourth, dance, sing, laugh and exercise a shit ton more. Play with us by moving around but stay on one camera. They suck but you know how yo use them right? Fifth, invite guys over. Make us THINK you will have sex with them. We know you won't but who cares. The newbs will think so and we can fantasize.

Ok, end of rant.

I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment concerning your opinion there jugg. There are some including myself who does give a shit about your view and opinion bud. By all means...share it whenever you may feel like it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Look at Ulyana... She do what Leora and Malia do other day... Poor girl... How cheapest you are ? You don't feel bitch ? You like to do you can't imagine by yourself !!! Poor girt ulyana and you partner... I'm shy about your poor personality... In fact, I think you don't have your own personality because you prefer take the talent of Leora for doing a very poor and cheap imitation... Another time poor girl !!! Go to see Irma she life to do samething as you... She's poor in personality to... LOL

• Haha 5